Nude Beaches

last reply
24 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever been to a nude beach? If not would you like too?

If so did you get involved in any 'fun' or would you like too?
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been on a nude beach several times. Mostly they are nice and quiet, no screaming children.
With fun you mean anything sexual? Never happened to me and I'v never saw anything more sexual than a half erect penis. If one can consider that sexual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz
I've been on a nude beach several times. Mostly they are nice and quiet, no screaming children.
With fun you mean anything sexual? Never happened to me and I'v never saw anything more sexual than a half erect penis. If one can consider that sexual.

Yeah, I meant sexual. In my experience, most are sexually quiet, but some have dunes where 'fun' can take place. Or they are adults only that leads to more sexual touching, shall we say.
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All beaches are nude
Lurker
0 likes
I have never heard of a naked bleach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were at a beach adjacent to a nude beach in St. Martin. We did not participate. Mostly all we saw were women walking around topless and this one guy that kept strutting around like a peacock, showing his wang to the world. He kept up the same route, like he was pacing. Too weird. Not sure I'd do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have regularly been to nude beaches , both in Britain and in Italy . Nude beaches give people the freedon to sunbathe and swim naked , enjoy nudity in the company of other naked people . There are unwritten rules to the code of behavior on nude beaches , respecting other people's sense of privacy , not to stare , not to approach strange women and chat them up and not make an explicit sexual display of oneself . I have once had sex on the beach many years ago at night . A few people do have sex on the beach , usually in the evening when others are leaving the beach and covered by a towel . One time on an Italian beach , I was near a group of four people who were under a big awning . There were undulations of sand between where I was lying and where they were . I could see two womens heads alternately going up and down , which seemed strange . It was getting time to go home so I stood up to get dressed , then I could see two women giving one man's huge penis a blow job alternately going up and down on each side . The Italians are far less discrete that the British , even to the point offending .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Regello77
I have regularly been to nude beaches , both in Britain and in Italy . Nude beaches give people the freedon to sunbathe and swim naked , enjoy nudity in the company of other naked people . There are unwritten rules to the code of behavior on nude beaches , respecting other people's sense of privacy , not to stare , not to approach strange women and chat them up and not make an explicit sexual display of oneself . I have once had sex on the beach many years ago at night . A few people do have sex on the beach , usually in the evening when others are leaving the beach and covered by a towel . One time on an Italian beach , I was near a group of four people who were under a big awning . There were undulations of sand between where I was lying and where they were . I could see two womens heads alternately going up and down , which seemed strange . It was getting time to go home so I stood up to get dressed , then I could see two women giving one man's huge penis a blow job alternately going up and down on each side . The Italians are far less discrete that the British , even to the point offending .

Gee Regello I always thought you really like me and would stare at what I have to offer. You know the beach just down from house is not a nude beach but most everyone there is naked.

As long as there are not small children there to watch, I would do you right there on the beach for all to watch. I know God wants us to have pleasure or he would not have made it feel so wonderful
Lurker
0 likes
I've been to a couple.

One was dead, which was rather nice really. The other, mostly frequented by the elderly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to a few and love going. The ones near where I live a still further away than other beaches and so I don't get to go very often. I would like to go more than I do, but it can also be hard to get friends to come along, but some have and they enjoyed itsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sarah_xoxo
I've been to a few and love going. The ones near where I live a still further away than other beaches and so I don't get to go very often. I would like to go more than I do, but it can also be hard to get friends to come along, but some have and they enjoyed itsmile
lol....if you lived closer, then I would volunteer to go to the beach with you! Your weather is much nicer than ours and I'm sure the nude beach scene would be wonderful!
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Clutterbutters
I've been to a couple.

One was dead, which was rather nice really. The other, mostly frequented by the elderly.
and what's wrong with the elderly sharing a nude beach?? Lol smile we still enjoy sex, stripping off and nice scenes....
PurplePal
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purplepal
and what's wrong with the elderly sharing a nude beach?? Lol smile we still enjoy sex, stripping off and nice scenes....

Nothing whatsoever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Clutterbutters

Nothing whatsoever.
even at my ancient age I love a nude beach, and all those beautiful scenes...lol
PurplePal
Lurker
0 likes
There is one in our area. Been there, nothing special. I prefer to be naked at home (inside or out). Too many bodies I didn't want to see at that beach!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
There is one in our area. Been there, nothing special. I prefer to be naked at home (inside or out). Too many bodies I didn't want to see at that beach!

Your right Cyndy not ever body if fit to be shown off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went to a couple when I was younger. A bit boring and a little disgusting. I never seen anything sexual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC
We were at a beach adjacent to a nude beach in St. Martin. We did not participate. Mostly all we saw were women walking around topless and this one guy that kept strutting around like a peacock, showing his wang to the world. He kept up the same route, like he was pacing. Too weird. Not sure I'd do it again.

The funniest thing I ever saw on a nude beach was this bloke strutting up and down Balding Bay Beach which is on Magnetic Island in Northern Queensland. He was holding a book up and pretending to read as he was marching along the beach. He kept this charade up for about 45 minutes until he tripped and fell flat on his face just in front of two young female backpackers.

BTW Balding Bay Beach like all beaches in Queensland is not legal but is best nude beach I have been to.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1nympholes
When I'm next at your beach and see you sunbathing , no children around , I will take you up on that . I will sit in front of you , while you are sunning with your legs wide apart , so I can stare into your delicious gaping aperture .
I think I'm correct to say , that when the sun shines hot on pussy , the lips open wide so anyone nearby or passing can see every detail inside .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We went to Hedonism II in Jamaica. They had a Nude side and a Prude side. Yes, there were fun and games all week long, but I will say no one was pushy and if you didn't want to participate, no problem. Had a great time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just back from gran canaria went to maspalomass nudist beach a few times great beach can get windy tho love being nude
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In NSW, Australia, have been to Birdie, Samurai and Armand's Beach ..all legal nudist beaches. Samurai actually has nude camping which is heaps of fun and is only accessible by 4wd. At Birdie Beach, quite a lot of sex goes on in the sand dunes if you are interested. But it is well out of the way if you aren't. What you need to remember about nude beaches, it is for you to be naked and enjoy the sun and surf on your body. It doesn't really matter who else is there because most of them are also there for themselves. If people are nudists, they don't go to look at other people. They don't care what they look like and other people look like. What always concerns me is when people say..there were all old people there or fat people etc. True nudists couldn't care less and are not there to gawk. If people go to gawk at others, nudists really don't care and they are sure to be disappointed because the supermodels probably stayed home that day.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not a lot of nude beaches in Ohio! My pool is a nude swimming pool however!
Lurker
0 likes
Never a true nude beach but I've been able to go topless on some that weren't too crowded.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes several of them