Login

Doggy Style Testiez Sore?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lately, and I felt this before in the past, when me and my partner are in the doggy style position and going hard, my balls sometimes starts to get sore hitting it against her ass. You guy know what I mean? You thrust forward and your ball hit against her clit or whatever area. It gets pretty sore. So we change position, but I don't want her to be on the top if she is going grind and most of the time she does. So it's back to missionary or on the side, which isn't bad but I like doggy style. Or bj finish isn't that bad either.

Can anyone relate?

I asked my friends about it but most of them say they have never experienced it besides the only two married guys out of the group.

I just wanted to see if anyone else experience this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can remember that happening a long time ago on a hot summer day. Normally my balls don't hang so low.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Two words: Duct tape! It fixes anything, and it will certainly keep those suckers from flopping around so much!

I know, I know - and you're perfectly justified in sending me back this picture... Love your avatar, btw - I've got a pair of those beauties nesting in a box on a tree at the edge of the lake, in my backyard, right now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I've ever experienced that sort of ball slap soreness.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100
Two words: Duct tape! It fixes anything, and it will certainly keep those suckers from flopping around so much!

I know, I know - and you're perfectly justified in sending me back this picture... Love your avatar, btw - I've got a pair of those beauties nesting in a box on a tree at the edge of the lake, in my backyard, right now!

Stormdog - Your opinion matters. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If they do, slap them backhanded.

You are absolutely right, Duct tape fixes anything. I used it to reattach my car bumper, fixed leaky pipes, patch hole on my canno and i even fixed relationships by tying them up until they agree not to break up with me. JK.

You are absolutely right, it will certainly keep my balls from flopping around. I am going to try that next time.

AND, what I am going to do is, when I cum, I am going to peel the duck tape off my nuts fast as I can. Bet that will feel great adding to my orgasm. lol.

DUCT TAPE RULES!!!!

Yeah, those Wood Drakes are really colorful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me the slapping balls add more saucy rhythm to the thrill