favourite sex toy

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
10 likes
colin123
0 likes
Girls, my wife has a nice collection of toys, she loves her magic wand and a large black dildo. What are your favourites ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hi Colin, great you opened this subject. I love girls using toys and guess have seen girls gals in total using dozens different ones. Preference can be different for sure. But I believe there are some better than other "cum guarantee" toys.. Japanese round shape vib, G-Spot vib and dildos, double vibrator for penetration and mutual clit stimulation. But also butterfly in panties and these days the larger flat variety.
Size... would say most ladies do prefer actually pretty normal if not rather smaller sized dildos and vibrators. However, would also believe that if some toys are tried and tested and / or with a long multiple cum session the desire for larger size grows. And yes, then size matters! Seems to me that downside for ladies with pretty big toys can be.. cum way too fast, one reason not using them too often.

Gals, that's a lads lonely take. What do do all say?
Lurker
1 like
Duo balls as we call them, large black dildo, double ended dildo, so many to choose from.
Lurker
1 like
For me it has to be my cordless hitachi with my rabbit coming a close second. For me clitorial stimulation is the fastest way to orgasm having never had one through penetration.
Lurker
1 like
For penetration I love my glass ribbed dildo. For clitoral stimulation, I love my plain and simple battery operated vibe!
colin123
0 likes
Quote by CrystalNZ

Duo balls as we call them, large black dildo, double ended dildo, so many to choose from.
Love to see you using your toys xx
Lurker
1 like
I love my bunny rabbit
Prolific Writer
1 like
Lelo Gigi

hitachi magic wand

My newest and most favorite is my sybian
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Hitachi wand and my butt plugs