high heels

last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What is the highest heel you like to wear to make you feel ultra sexy?
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I love heels, it is too uncomfortable to wear anything too high out for too long. The older I get, the more my body doesn't respond well to trying to do what I did do when I was 20, or even 30, or... (I will stop there).
But, I do have a few pairs with 4-4 1/2" heels that I wear for special evenings - occasions (usually for "at home" dates). Otherwise, 3-3 1/2" for going out is about it for me now a days. But, I am sure younger gals on Lush will tell you something different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one pair of dressy black heels, and the heel is about an inch. I wear them about once a year.

High heels are the most uncomfortable, evil, contraptions ever, and they can ruin your feet. I'd rather be able to still walk when I'm 80, than to look sexy just to please someone else. But then, I think most shoes are ridiculous. I'd rather go barefoot.

Well before it was a fixture of women’s fashion, the high-heeled shoe was used in the 16th century by Persian soldiers on horseback. The shoes gave the soldiers stability in the stirrups so they could use their bow and arrows more efficiently. Later, in 17th-century Europe, the shoe caught on as a fashion statement for the aristocracy. Around the 1630s, women started adopting masculine fashion trends, and this is when women began wearing high heels and carrying purses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got several pair of 5" heels that I love!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Five inch heels are just about right, they do all that higher heels can do for you legs and still are comfortable.

I know some girls wear higher to look taller, but since I a full 5'11" that has never been a problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three inches. I have a lovely feet.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3-5 inches depends on the shoes and occasion.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the occasion but most of mine are 5" I want to try the louboutin ballerina ultimat at 8" but its like being on pointes!!

Lurker
0 likes
Oops double post!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have very small feet (size 5), so I've never been able to wear more than 3" heels, and even those are terribly uncomfortable for a girl who's more used to running around barefoot on the farm! Face it! I'll never be one of those women who can pull off "the look" with stilettos in a pencil dress!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Sarah
Depends on the occasion but most of mine are 5" I want to try the louboutin ballerina ultimat at 8" but its like being on pointes!!

I tried a pair of these on once and being en pointe is actually more comfortable than this shoe design. They are beautiful but not recommended.

To answer the OP - I tend to do 5 inches or the 4-inch platform heel.
Lurker
0 likes
4 inch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love walking around naked wearing bright red stiletto shoes!
Lurker
0 likes
Not much of a heel person but will put them on when dressing up for some sexy time...

Have a black peep toe heels and a pair of red heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5 inches. That's the highest I've tried to walk in. I think I do pretty well in high heels but anything above that scares me, and frankly I think it would make me too tall.
Lurker
0 likes
I have mostly 3 and 4 inch heels but I don't wear them much. Mostly flip flops for me and I'd go barefoot everywhere if I could lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few cute pairs of 4" heels and a lot of boots with 2-3" heels. If I really want to go for sexy I rock my cowboy boots with a dress smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3inches, and only during formal events or date nights.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3-4 for formal, I love wedges, flip flops or sandals for everyday since I live in Florida. I came across this photo and loved the quote.