Ladies, what is your ideal size package? Both cock AND balls ha

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like girls always describe their ideal cock, but ignore the balls completely ha So, describe em!
Lurker
0 likes
um... I don't even know what to say... as long as there is a couple of them, I think it's ok...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I doubt that many girls will tell you that a guy's ball-size matters much. It's the other thing we find useful! I fucked a guy who only had one ball, and it really didn't make any difference. Usually can't get them both in my mouth at once anyway!

...oh, and the other thing? 6-8". The thicker, the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penis - 7-9 inches and circumcised. One of the few things we still measure in inches in a metric society.
Circumference - 4 to 7 inches.
Balls - I like a guy with reasonably big balls - shaved smooth and a soft sac that hangs loose. More or less a handful.
He always enjoys it when I fondle them irrespective of what we are doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Penis - 7-9 inches and circumcised. One of the few things we still measure in inches in a metric society.
Circumference - 4 to 7 inches.
Balls - I like a guy with reasonably big balls - shaved smooth and a soft sac that hangs loose. More or less a handful.
He always enjoys it when I fondle them irrespective of what we are doing.

Very detailed of you and glad you feel that way ;) haha good reply
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ladies,
Ball sag has all to do with temperature. On a very cold day, the ball sack will tighten up close to the body for warmth. When the guy is sick and running a fever, the ball sack will hang extra low, away from the body because it is too hot. The length of sag is so that the testicles can be kept at perfect body temperature so they continue to produce and protect sperm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not too bothered about the guys balls, had a guy once he had no balls,, looked sort of weird made his cock look enormous mmmmmmm he was a 9 out of 10 guy so i went home happy lol jelly xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really think about the size of the balls, as long as they are swollen with nice come to fill my pussy. I love feeling an explosion that leaves a lot inside of me. My last three boyfriends have all had 8 inch cocks, that seems to be a nice size for my pussy. 7 to 8 is nice, I don't like smaller and haven't had bigger than 8. Thick is more important to me than long. Best lovers seem to be around 1-1/2 to 2 inch diameter, really stretch me out and make me feel wonderful wrapped around him smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ball size is unimportant
I like bigger cocks. 8 inches is nice however I've had 2 lovers over 10 inches and they were my fav experiences
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I doubt that many girls will tell you that a guy's ball-size matters much. It's the other thing we find useful! I fucked a guy who only had one ball, and it really didn't make any difference. Usually can't get them both in my mouth at once anyway!

...oh, and the other thing? 6-8". The thicker, the better.

Groannnnn. The Captain's name was Paul, he only had one ball, but with this single knacker, he could write tobacco all over the cabin wall. True that lol lol
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On average, i like 8 long and 2 inch in diameter... the largest i've had was around 9.5 and prob 3 in diamater but that was tough to handle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The perfect size is the size of the guy I am with right now. I am sure tomorrows man will be just as perfect.

I know some woman say a guy can be too big. Guess I have not met him yet.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I always thought balls were relatively unimportant as far as aesthetics go, until I fucked a guy with the perfect balls. I'm not even joking - this guy's balls were a little bigger than average, smooth, supple and with such perfect tone, they looked practically air-brushed. To this day, when I think back on this guy (who was basically a fuckbuddy), I have vivid memories of how fantastic his balls were. His cock was exceptional too. Seriously, someone needs to hunt him down and mould some dildos and sex toys off this guy.

Anyway - if this guy's balls were a perfect 10, most guys I've come across tend to rank between 6 to... oh, maybe 7.5, with an occasional 8 thrown in. I think balls that are proportionate to the dick or on the slightly larger size will come off as most attractive. I haven't seen any scary balls yet and I haven't fucked guys in the age-range that sags and wrinkles. In general, I don't think ball aesthetics are crucially important as long as they're smooth and aren't hanging too low. Having said that, like the aforementioned fuckbuddy - you can see some spectacular specimens and it definitely is a turn-on.

As far as cock size goes - I'll run with 6-8 inches as my preference.
Lurker
0 likes
7-8 inches.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The only trouble with bigger than average balls is that they tend to get in harm's way when I'm riding him cowgirl, and get a bit wild in my downswing! Kinda ruins the moment when his teeth are grinding together in agony. ...oops!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7-8 inches and thicker than average is perf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The only trouble with bigger than average balls is that they tend to get in harm's way when I'm riding him cowgirl, and get a bit wild in my downswing! Kinda ruins the moment when his teeth are grinding together in agony. ...oops!

One advantage for having fake balls, they never hurt :d/
Lurker
0 likes
I don't actually think ball-size matters much as long as he has two.. I prefer the tool he's using to be around 7
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sarah1990
I don't actually think ball-size matters much as long as he has two.. I prefer the tool he's using to be around 7

I just read above that things function fine with just one or even no balls!