Past Experiences

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy hearing about peoples sex lives and that's why I like reading them on Lush. Do any of you guys enjoy hearing your partners past? Perhaps when they were in college? How have you gotten your partner to tell you their deep secrets? I have asked mine in the past but i know she was holding back because I think she was embarrassed to let me know the truth. I know she was wild in college. But it is a turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
She may just feel that it's insensitive to talk about previous partners or exploits as this introduces comparison to previous lovers which can lead to jealousy, insecurity or inadequacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't it depend on the partner? I haven't told my partner everything about my sexual past because I think he doesn't want to know - he has asked me very little. I know everything about my partner's sexual past, as far as I'm aware, mainly because I asked him and I believe he has given honest answers.

I think men are more sensitive to their partners' sexual pasts than women. Would anyone agree. or disagree with me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner and I know a lot of each others' past sexual experiences. Part of this is because I wanted to be open and not keep anything from her.
We've both related tales of great and awful past experiences to each other.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I want to know tbh, it's the past and should stay that way - what's important is the here and now :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I liked to hear about my ex previous partners. Made me hot and not insecure at all. Most women don't want to hear about my past at all, most of them said it makes them insecure.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband and I haven't discussed any specifics from our sex lives with our previous spouses. All I know is he seems to know a whole lot more than I do (well did.... he is getting me "up to speed" in MANY areas!)
Lurker
0 likes
I don't feel it is necessary to tell every detail...But some times it does help in your own relationship to know somethings for you two to learn and grow together.No,I don't want to know every detail about his ex relationship ,not because it makes me insecure,but bc that was his relationship with her...If he feels he wants to share,I will listen to him... but need to know ,No I don't.If he wants to know mine,I will share with him.But I don't feel our relationship should be based on your ex's...(I might have went a little further on this .. but my fingers kept writing..)Smiles...
Lurker
0 likes
GoodlilGirl phrased this well, and not sure I could have said better.