Login

Is diet an important aspect of your sex life

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How important do you consider a proper health diet plays in your sex life. Do you have a proper balanced diet that includes; good health veggies and fruit
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do not diet because of sex, but as an ex sports person and owning a gym i like to keep fit, agile, supple, flexible and look good in a bikini or leotard. spin off? it is easier to experiment sexually, loads of stamina and sex to die for, so to me diet runs alongside my normal day, mmmmm jelly xxx
0 likes
Lots of veggies and fruits..but I wish I didn't love chocolate. .or bread..life would be so much..slimmer
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Remember ladies, one dick a day keeps the divorce away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did the one dick day thing but it wasn't hubbys, he found out and now divorcing. consolation now he knows i don't creep around so much and have more than one dick a day mmmmm jelly xxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I diet not for the sake of sex, but to keep myself healthy and fit. Can't say it doesn't energize my sex life though.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Diet is an important aspect of looking like I do! So I guess you could say it's an important aspect of my sex-life. Today, I had strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries for breakfast with bran flakes with skim-milk and orange juice. For lunch I had half a grapefruit. For dinner I had spinach quinoa with roasted garlic and grape tomatoes. (...and then I ruined it all by having Ben & Jerry's pistachio ice cream for dessert. lol)
Lurker
0 likes
Anything from this book makes him happy, and he keeps me satisfied ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex is part of my diet.
I wouldn't say that I use diet as a sex therapy or as an aphrodisiac though.
I do like what I see in the mirror so I do keep an eye on what goes in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have to watch what we eat because it does affect our sex lives in subtle ways, but if a person becomes diabetic, just as one example, it seriously affects a man's ability to perform.