Login

Love Lost Lives Found

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm brand new to the forum and erotic writing but I am VERY excited to be here! I hope this is appropriate self promotion, but I have recently published my first erotic short story and I would love feedback. I have another 10 in the works, so advice from experienced authors and passionate readers will go a long way to helping me deliver quality work!

My book is currently on a free promotion with Kindle until April 19th, and then will be part of the Kindle Unlimited program. I would love it if you would give it a read and share your feedback with me.

The book is titled "Love Lost Lives found" and here is a short description:
Matt may have outgrown his troublesome juvenile ways as he grew into a wealthy motivational speaker, but he never forgot his first love, lost at the tender age of 14. Accepting his lost, Matt turned to a lonely life of fantasy sex, bought and paid for with more than just his chequebook. Would he ever find the one he yearned for, or would his nights forever be random erotic encounters with look-alikes?

Love Lost Lives Found is an erotic tale of a unrequited love, and the resulting pleasures that can be found in the arms of strangers.

Get your copy here:
(If the link doesn't show up, here is the book code: dp/B00VZ7736Q)

Thanks in advance!

Rebecca Noon
Enjoy a Nooner!
Rebecca Noon

For less than the price of a coffee...enjoy a nooner!
[url=][/url]
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Congrats Rebecca. Best of luck. I'll have to give it a read. Welcome to the Forum!!
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love these types of stories, will give it a read. Congrats and welcome to Lush