2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cat fisting??
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Maybe some of my redneck friends do, but I'd rather not hear about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I refuse to Google cat fisting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is "cat" meant to stand for something else?
Lurker
0 likes
Cat Fisting. The act of putting your arm in a swamp in the hopes of attracting a catfish to attach itself to your fist so that you can later eat it.. a form of fishing
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Maybe some of my redneck friends do, but I'd rather not hear about it!

Oh no, we'd never use a cat. We use yankees for that. "Damn, Bubba, you stuffed that yankee so far up your wife's coochie, he's only got one foot stickin' out. And I think we lost them two yankees you stuffed up her butt. Pass me a another jug of 'shine."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by buster1959
Cat Fisting. The act of putting your arm in a swamp in the hopes of attracting a catfish to attach itself to your fist so that you can later eat it.. a form of fishing

Ah we call that noodling but I've never been.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

Ah we call that noodling but I've never been.

I've heard of 'noodling' myself, but today is the first time I've ever encountered the term 'cat fisting'.
Site administrator
0 likes

Do you mean fishing?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Nope
Lurker
0 likes
If you mean "Cat fishing" then yeah I have. If "Cat fisting" is what you meant then no I haven't lmao
Lurker
0 likes
Now it would have been more interesting to have asked "Have you ever been fisted by a cat" - painful I would have thought.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm heavily into cat fisting myself. Anyone is curious to try?

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Literally laughed out loud. My favorite question of the year. Don't even want to know what it means.

My cats would beg to differ.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by squiffy

This is perfect.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
0 likes
Any chance it was cat fishing like the show on mtv with nev..oh man but those cat pics were awesome. Lushies have the best sense of humor!