Login

Bladder stories

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Hi Ladies! I have a couple of questions. Do You enjoy having a full bladder? Do You hold it on purpose or just skip the toilet because You don't have time for it? Do You try Yourselves how long can You hold it? And do You feel more horny when having a full bladder? Waiting for Your replies smile.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is a very very odd post. That is about all I have to say.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I don't like having a full bladder. I rather not walk around feeling the need to go pee all day long. It is rather uncomfortable, as you can imagine.

It doesn't make me hornier to have a full bladder either. There is nothing sexual about having to pee. At least not for me. I'm sure some, you know, those who like water sports might think otherwise. Good on them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just plain uncomfortable and can't have sex with a full bladder
0 likes
Really bad for your body...to hold it..as a woman I try to avoid urinary infections
Lurker
0 likes
Have to admit: when I'm aroused on a full bladder, everything just feels more heightened! Fingering - heck, even rubbing my clit - in that state produces a quicker, more intense orgasm. That said, holding back is not something I do deliberately... except maybe this one time when someone dared me to go for my run without taking a pee beforehand. The dare also involved rubbing one out afterwards, after guzzling down more water to rehydrate. Damn, I really struggled to contain that pressure in my groin as I kept pushing my hot, sweaty body towards a solid orgasm - I swear, that had to be one of my craziest (solo) sexual highs. Ever.

And no, I did not end up wetting the floor. May have left an imprint of my butt on the unpolished wooden tiles, but that's about it!x
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Having a full bladder is uncomfortable. I can't have sex or masturbate unless I've just peed as I can't relax and enjoy knowing I need to go.

As thesexynun said, it's really bad for you to hold it unnecessarily too. As a nurse, I struggle to get off the ward to pee quite a lot and it can be 6 hours before I manage to nip to the loo but I try and go asap. Routinely putting off going to the toilet when you need to stretches your bladder and can lead to incontinence. Doesn't sound all that attractive to me!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dad always told me it was bad to hold back bodily functions,although he always says that after a loud fart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dad always told me it was bad to hold back bodily functions,although he always says that after a loud fart.