last reply
25 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol lol made me laugh, thanks x

my boobs are not big people think they are by my name, but afraid not the name thing is a long story.

they neither float or sink lol but my nipples are very sensitive and just to trickle water over them makes me tingle mmmmmmmmm jelly xx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
They just bob around, like they have a mind of their own. I guess they float, sorta. I love skinny-dipping because they just swing around loose underwater, and it feels so free.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by lonely_redleg
Do they sink or float?

How about your cock, what does it do?
0 likes
Lmao..not called flotation devices because they sink....now are they..

Still laughing ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a very interesting topic,I'm intrigued to find out all about floating boobs lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm intrigued to hear the story behind Jelly's nickname
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well since they are not detachable, they don't actually sink!! *rolls eyes*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They float, kinda like boob islands.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Shelley2014

How about your cock, what does it do?

floats
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Lol...ridiculous topic, they can only float if they were detached, which of course they are not lol.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mine just sort of sits there.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
They don't really sink or float because they're anchored onto my chest pretty well, they just kinda sit there bobbing around a little so I suppose you could call that floating in a pretty loose way?
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
idk, they are under all the bubble bath. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
i dont know any girl that doesnt love a bath, and im not gonna change that. the feel of the water on your boobs... as they bob around...damn, now i want a bath!
Site administrator
0 likes
Moobs here .. mine float .. in fact when I go on the river on a boat they dont make me wear a life jacket (1).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by alliet14
mine just sort of sits there.

Mine too.

They only move when I move them.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are buoyant but as other gals stated, thry neither sink or float. They sort of float and bob about and its great for sex and relaxation when you are as large chested as I am...

Kisses!

Steph
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
The human body contains around 65-70% water, even bones contain a lot of water. You can make this fun test: when your lungs are full of air your body floats, but when you empty your lungs it actually sinks. So the overall density of the human body (weight/volume) is actually pretty close to water.

Boobs are essentially different tissues filled with blood (ie. water), so as most women reported so far they'll pretty much be in suspension in water. Similar to balloons filled with water, I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Mine too.

They only move when I move them.

Not entirely true. They definitely move when I move them as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when a lady's charms float in a bubble bath.
Shelley2014 wanted to know what my cock does in a bath.
It always rears its' ugly head, above the bubbles, just like a periscope.