Editor Wanted

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every professional writer has one or more editors. I have plenty of ideas and stories written, but I need a proofreader to assist me prior to submission.

Anyone interested in helping me out?
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by dirtyjohn1347
Every professional writer has one or more editors. I have plenty of ideas and stories written, but I need a proofreader to assist me prior to submission.

Anyone interested in helping me out?

can i?
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too need a co-editor, I'm more than willing to share the credit and list whoever helps as an contributing author I write past tense stories told by women about sexual adventures with both men and women (and on occasion an alien or two)...(Anal, Bisexual, Fantasy & Sci-Fi, Group Sex (threesomes), and Lesbian) I don't do gay, forced, BDSM, Extreme Hardcore etc... I'm looking for somebody preferably a woman (I find that women are easier to work with) to help me do the editing... I admit, I'm not the best writer and I'm not asking for the best co-editor...

I'm also looking for some people to help me with audio stories, I have software to edit the audio so I can do something unique here on lush. I would like to produce an audio story where each character has his or her own voice, so it sounds like a radio show. The same deal applies as my co-editors (I'll list you as a contributing author, and give you credit) I'll also let you put the stories you help me on, on your own website (if you want) as long and you give credit to all those involved with that story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you still looking for help?
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I should just add to this thread. I am looking for a editor, and or proofreader.

Thanks
Jessica
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to volunteer my services, if anyone is interested...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asian2013
Are you still looking for help?

I am new to lush and looking for an editor, are you still open to help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
I'd like to volunteer my services, if anyone is interested...

please read one of my stories and let me know if you would be interested helping me edit. I'll be glad to give you co-credit

thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by omnivour

I am new to lush and looking for an editor, are you still open to help

Sure, though you've just gotten a whole bunch of your stories published recently! smile
Feel free to PM me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Jones
I guess I should just add to this thread. I am looking for a editor, and or proofreader.

Thanks
Jessica

Hey Jessica, feel free to PM me. smile