Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Male version of Hooters to open in Dallas. Would you go?

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found this article today. Here is a snippet:

Yes! Get ready ladies, there is going to be an all-male version of Hooters caaaaaaalled Tallywackers!

Buzzfeed reports that Tallywackers will be opening in Dallas next month with a Mother's Day special. The menu will reflect the sexual theme with phallic-shaped foods. They're currently hiring with a casting call for hot men. *Raises hand to be a judge*

Anyways, one interesting tidbit is that the restaurant is located in what's known as the "gayborhood" according to Eater Dallas, at 4218 Lemmon Avenue.

Wait, so is this just another chain for men, then? Nope - it appeals to both sexes. So if you're ever in Dallas craving a meal with a side of chiseled dudes, looks like Tallywackers is your go-to! Report back please.

So question is, if there was one near you, would you go? Tallywackers article
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't. I think Hooters is trashy, as would be a male version of the restaurant. And phallic shaped foods? Really?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Can't think of any place i'd go to Dallas for. I mean, come on. It's Dalla.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
All depends on the uniforms..lol

Smear hooters all u want best dirty martini I ever had

Then they closed it here in baptistville

Breasts no more it was declared

Sad closed the erotic toystore too

Some people just are zero fun
0 likes
I think lol the name should be emblazoned over their jewels lol like the hooters girls

This made my night!!!

Tally ho boys!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Didn't Texas secede from the union? Nah. I don't want to go there for bad food. Hooters food sucks!
Lurker
0 likes
I can think of a better way to spend my time in Texas

Lurker
0 likes

would i go? oh hell to the YEAH!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
I can think of a better way to spend my time in Texas

btw girlie luv your sig pic omg!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Are you telling us they're opening a restaurant bar featuring male waiters with large breasts wearing skimpy outfits? My neighbor has large breasts. Frankly I hope I never have to see him wearing a skimpy outfit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to think Dallas had nothing to offer but after I moved there my perception of the city changed. I was really surprised at the variety of restaurant/food options and while I missed many of the restaurants I frequented in NJ and NY, I formed strong attachments to the new ones I came to love in Dallas. Now that I no longer live there, I miss some of my favorite restaurants and always look forward to going back and getting a fix. Now, would I go? Only if I went with a bunch of friends to drink and be merry. I rather spend my money on really good food. Asian Mint sounds good right now!!!