Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How comfortable are you being nude around his friends or your girlfriends seeing him naked?

last reply
12 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Question for wives and girls that have lived with a boyfriend....

From my experience, girls seem to be a lot more chill about nudity and their man being seen naked.
As apposed to how guys feel about their girl being seen naked. I am interested in seeing if this is the case with others, and if so, why?

1. Your feelings about being seen naked

How do you girls feel about your man's friends seeing you naked?
Does anyone actually get turned on by it and/or seek opportunities to be seen?

2. Your feelings about your girl friends seeing him naked

Do you mind if your girlfriends see your man naked? How much does, or does it not, bother you? Does it turn anyone on to have your friends see?

For instance, would you care if he went skinny dipping or nude in jacuzzi with friends around?

Would you mind if a girl friend of yours ask him to show her his dick?

3. Your comfort with your man seeing your girlfriends naked?

Does it bother you when you have a girlfriend who is extra comfortable with being nude around your man?
Do you care if your man sees your girl friends nude?
Does anybody actually get turned on by it?

For me, I think it is hot to be naked around the friends - at least having the shy once who will be most shocked by it.
I'm not a big fan of the girlfriends being nude around other men.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Lurker
0 likes
I'm not walking around naked on front of his friends...

He's not walking around naked in front of mine....

Do people do this??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't make a habit of walking around naked in front of his male friends with the intention to be sexy -- but my friend group is pretty tight (it seems to organically grow by adding friends who are already friends of someone in the group), and chances are that many have seen me topless or naked anyway - skinny dipping, sailing topless, sunbathing topless, camping and hiking, etc.... I have all the same female equipment that their girlfriends have -- and it isn't like I'm parading around in front of them to tease them....

Same with him -- he has a dick, and do all the other boyfriends. Some bigger than others, but its all OK ... I admit to having seen many of the male members with hard-ons (usually not caused by me) - and of course I looked and liked what I saw. I don't care if he walks around naked - two of his exes are in the group....

My current roommate Helen and I often walk around our apartment fully or partially nude - no big deal. We have open relationships with our boyfriends, meaning that they come to our place and see us naked, we see them naked, and sometimes we do naked things together....

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I've been a nudist/naturist all my adult life, and I really don't have any modesty about being naked in front of anyone. So most of my friends and my boyfriends' friends have seen me naked and my BFs don't mind. I've seen some of them naked too. Only a couple of my girlfriends would go nude in front of my boyfriends, and of course I'm cool with that too. Hell, half of Lush has seen me naked!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Being naked is purely situational. I have many friends of both genders with whom I'm casually naked. I'm a nudist and have been since i was very young. Not raised that way it just appealed to me. I sail and swim and vacation nude as often as possible. On the other hand I also realize that nudity is not for or desired by everyone and as such i respect that and will wear the applicable clothing. Children seem to be a "issue". Many myself not included find that being naked in front of children is "dirty". For those who believe that i respect it. Many families particularly in Europe vacation nude. In my and their minds it provides them with a healthy body image. Nudity is not by nature sexual , although it certainly can be. Most nude beaches are not sexual. Certainly "adult swingers " resorts are the exception. But in general nude environments are confined to being happily naked and free. We nudists accept all ages, body and styles. For us its all about acceptance and,,,,, being naked. We hate gawkers and those who have no genuine interest in our lifestyle. I dont care who i see or who see me as long as its in the aforementioned right environment. Nudist are perhaps the nicest group of people you will ever meet.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

hmmm...

1. Feelings on being seen naked: Depends on the context. For example, I was brought up pagan and Skyclad rituals are simply what they are. Also, my boyfriend's medieval group has a summer campsite where group showering or nude swimming/ bathing in the pond happens all the time. there's nothing sexual about it, just natural. On the converse, I often dress to tease, especially around my boyfriend's friends, sometime flashing them. In those instances, it is a huge turn on and yes, I do seek it out upon occasion. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist attention-whore, don't judge me.

2. Others seeing him nude: Again,it depends on context. I've even asked him to whip it out and stroked it to hardness in front of my female friends, so I guess I don't mind.

3. Comfort over him seeing other women nude: Well I can't go acting all slutty and teasing and then draw the line at him appreciating the outer beauty of others, can I?

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Feelings on being seen naked: All my life I have engaged in nudity and have no shame in exposing my body - but unless you are invited - keep your hands to yourself. I patronise nudist beaches and as a teen was always the first one into the party pool naked. Girls followed topless and emerged naked. Boys usually had difficulty controlling themselves but soon learned by bitter experience and humiliation there was nothing sexual about public nudity in itself. I worked as a nude model for two years exposing myself in some very public places to be photographed naked. I never experienced any problems - but there was the photographer's crew as protection.

Others seeing him nude: If they are not concerned then neither are we. All males are built differently and there is always some interest and curiosity. The vision is completely different to the performance. It is all in the mind - until it becomes the bed. My guys do not adorn it with jewellery as some do. Not always a pretty picture.

Comfort over him seeing other women nude: As a young teen, many guys embarrass themselves. They gain maturity very quickly after being humiliated. Once they adjust to themselves being naked in company then they begin to realise there is nothing necessarily sexual about others displaying themselves in their various ways. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I have yet to meet a man whose eyes do not take in everything a woman possesses and displays. From my experience they will comment more about how a girl appears dressed than undressed.

Men tend to make more comments about other men's equipment than women's treatment of their pubic region unless the girl is exposing something extraordinary.

0 likes

I was raised a nudist, so I am very comfortable walking around naked.

0 likes

I was raised nudist also since I was 14 so I’m ok with it

0 likes

I am a nudist so when home I am always nude.

I love the feeling of being nude.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Have I been nude around one of my guys friends yes it was ok I didn’t do it on purpose but once I was there I was like well shit you’ve seen me might as well walk thru and get what I came out here for lol.

Has my man been due around my girls yeah did they look yeah lol. Did I mind no.

Would I mind if one of my friends asked to see my man’s cock? Yeah that’s not cool I wouldn’t do that to them either. Now if I offer or they offer that’s different.

0 likes

I dated a guy who enjoyed me showing the girls to his guy friends. Was super vulnerable but liked the attention.

0 likes

1) I don’t love when my past partners’ friends see me nude but my past partners’ generally enjoy hearing his friends talk about it in a jealous manner. My partners’ have taken pride on the fact that their friends make comments about my body. Generally it doesn’t turn me on though it has a time or two before. However, if we’ve recently fought and he has friends over then I will purposely let his friends see me nude to piss him off.