Anyone heard of Siime?

last reply
9 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found this article about a new toy called Siime.

The idea is that this is a vibrator with a camera in the tip that will take intimate movies of your insides. Hey, I'm all for technology but this one seems a bit out there. And a $180 price tag is pretty damn high. Do you really think your guy, or girl, wants to see that? Just curious on your thoughts.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I've tried it with my girlfriend. We were quite in shock when we watched the movie and realized that a Leprechaun was living in there.

Who would have thought!?

Seriously though, I really don't see the appeal in it; the movie would pretty much just show a bunch of pink tissues, there's nothing all that enticing in it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still laughing... Just look at that leprechaun's expression!

Oh, and no to the vib cam.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a single-take video, the novelty would wear off pretty quickly with the majority of the video being repetitive close-up pans.
But if a girl were to use this and say a stationary camera over the bed, she could edit a video between the two, utilizing a close-up camera that wouldn't break the 4th wall with one being seen by the other.

I wouldn't say that this is a stand-alone item but perhaps something that could be used to enhance self-shot videos.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
It is a neat idea but I am just not sure of how erotic it would all be
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Maybe for that gadget type of person...

BUT..

for the everyday person....probably a NO.

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
Once I saw a video showing the insides of intimacy. And was interesting to learn and know, but for me I will say no. It sounds kind of medical moment instead of a couple moment.
Site administrator
0 likes
For the intended purpose .. erm no. As a surveillance cam .. great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC
Do you really think your guy, or girl, wants to see that? Just curious on your thoughts.

No, I don't think my partner will get off from seeing her own insides. It's not my thing either. However, there are those who are into that. No one toy is a best fit for everyone. Each has to find what gets that person off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm thinking not!