Can you help me?

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend that I've been with for 1 year doesn't want me to go down on her any more, it's not because she's subconscious of what she's like down there, she's clean, shaven/waxed and well very tasty, but she's stopped me from going down there recently, any reason why?

Any advice would help me out a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, why don't you ask her?
Lurker
0 likes
Only she can tell you for sure. Why not ask her?
0 likes
Got to agree with my sweet friend daddysweetheart...

Talk to her

But if perhaps she ah is not kosher with your technique

Please don't get offended

Its beyond sensitive down there...and sometimes we don't want to hurt your feelings...but what was good for a previous lover might not be good for us

Just ask her...
Site administrator
0 likes
My answer is complex but its worth posting I think ... erm Ask her.

Sorry but really we all know that when we have a problem with someone whether it be a friend ... a family member ... a partner .. whoever!! whats the best approach to that? .. talk about it smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Just ask her gently. She might be worried about upsetting you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes a lady takes an antibiotic and gets a yeast infection, or is going through something she is shy about......you just have to ask her delicately, showing lots of compassion. It could be you go down and then kiss her, and she doesn't like that....who knows?
Let her tell you.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I can only say the same as everyone else. Ask her! But pick the right moment. Make sure its when you are feeling to close to one another, and feel she is comfortable enough to open up to you. Then you can both work this out together.
Lurker
0 likes
This is all very helpful even though you mainly say ask her thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrFrost
This is all very helpful even though you mainly say ask her thank you.

Sometimes just asking really is the best thing to do, and she's the only one who can provide the answers. There could be a number of reasons why she doesn't want you to, and instead of worrying or making assumptions, it's best to gently approach her and have that conversation. Good luck to you. xo
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Tucker
Sometimes a lady takes an antibiotic and gets a yeast infection

Wow! A guy who knows about antibiotics and yeast infections! I'm impressed! I have some girl friends who didn't even know that!
Lurker
0 likes
just ask her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My girlfriend that I've been with for 1 year doesn't want me to go down on her any more, it's not because she's subconscious of what she's like down there, she's clean, shaven/waxed and well very tasty, but she's stopped me from going down there recently, any reason why?

Any advice would help me out a lot.

something similar happened to me twice...both times it was because they were fucking someone else and hadn't had time to clean-up...both times it was a long time thing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did she stop making love also? Do y'all use condums? If either of these are answered with Yes. Maybe she has been seeing some one else and has caught something. Like most of the comments above y'all need to talk.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How long has since she stopped the bus from going downtown? If it's months, she should have been able to clear up any yeast infections etc.

Listen to so many people here: talk to her. When lovers are afraid to talk, it causes misunderstandings and problems - it makes you jump to dark conclusions. If you gently bring it up and she's evasive, THEN perhaps you should be concerned.