Login

Controlled orgasm?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of you gals know of a technique for controlling a man's orgasm? Would it be possible to have him come a little and then shut it off and then come again? It sounds neat but once I come there is no shutting it off. Maybe some domme knows.
0 likes
As I don't have ah penis..

I would ask the guys..what do u do to stop from ...

Can you do it with your orgasm...

Hmmm can't wait to hear if anyone knows
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come on Sexynun, I do this.

The best I know is when the guy I am with is starting to come and I don't want him to yet I dig my finger into the pereneal area (it is spelt like that?) well I mean the area at the base of his shaft where his balls are. Strong pressure on the uretha there when he is starting to ejaculate seems to stop him and allows him to remain hard... normally. Of course sometimes I just spoil his orgasm horribly!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
Of course sometimes I just spoil his orgasm horribly!!

This is usually what happens when I try to shut down his orgasm, so I don't try it any more. I can slow him down before he gets too close to that point though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my hubby was 'normal' i used to shout "my mothers at the door" and woosh his dick shrunk instantly, worked for him lol lol lol

to slow him down a mention of my credit card bill amount seemed pretty good ha ha!

to make him finish because i wanted to go out, i just used to say Greg is meeting up with all us girls tonight shall i ask him for a lift home darling, hubby knew i was going to get good ride home lol made hubby finish real fast lol

Just little techniques but effective Jelly xx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
when my hubby was 'normal' i used to shout "my mothers at the door" and woosh his dick shrunk instantly, worked for him lol lol lol

to slow him down a mention of my credit card bill amount seemed pretty good ha ha!

to make him finish because i wanted to go out, i just used to say Greg is meeting up with all us girls tonight shall i ask him for a lift home darling, hubby knew i was going to get good ride home lol made hubby finish real fast lol

Just little techniques but effective Jelly xx

Kinky way to get him to finish!