Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Theoretical sex life

last reply
22 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

If you could only pick one option,which would you?

25 votes remaining
Only ever have sex with one person for life.. (26 votes) 104%
Have sex with unlimited people, but can't repeat (8 votes) 32%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok guys and gals, I recently posted this question on my personal page, and the question came back with several missed and divided answers so thought I'd put it towards the lush community..
If you had to chose, which would you chose? (Given that there was no great 'chase' and married people were considered obtainable)

So, only sleep with one person for the rest of your life? OR sleep with whomever you like, but you can't repeat anyone? Let me know. There's a poll if you wish to answer that way or leave me a little notesmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I voted for "one person" - but that assumes I could choose the person...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse
I voted for "one person" - but that assumes I could choose the person...

Yes of course! Thanks for your answer
0 likes
Only one person whom I loved with all my heart

This is assuming they want ...me
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Sorry, neither appeals much to me so I didn't vote!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't this also mean if I chose the second option that that would mean I could no longer sleep with my regular partner ever again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I made my choice 25 years ago when I married my best friend smile
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hmmmmm... both options would pretty much destroy my current sex-life!
Lurker
0 likes
just one for me
0 likes
Of those options, the first. Really, though, some kind of "serial monogamy" where I have a few lovers but repeat with all of them is probably more my speed. An endless string of one-night stands as suggested by the second option does not appeal to me.
Lurker
0 likes
If I could choose the man..it would diffidently be just one..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to choose one lover by default because one night is not enough to learn a person's body.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just one, and hopefully he would make me very happy in bed so I would not be looking elsewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just one. She trained me. I'm too old for new training.
Lurker
0 likes
I remain lovingly, loyal to hubby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither option is one I would choose, sorry. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it's no surprise that I'm voting against the majority again... LOL

If I had to choose, I'd choose the second one (many partners no repeats) because I believe that variety is the spice of life and although I enjoy sex with one partner, I don't want to ever be limited to just one again.

I'm predicting at least 95 percent of the women and 70 percent of the men vote for only one.

To each his or her own I guess....
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is hard for me. The girly part of me says choose the first option, but my body says choose the second. I guess since there were no variables presented regarding whether you and the one person you choose would be blissfully happy with each other for the rest of your lives (and if there was I missed it), I would lean towards the second. Which goes against everything I've been programmed to believe as a girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could not remain faithful to one person and if I enjoyed a relationship with others then I would want to continue that.
I could not have a theoretical life as you describe.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex with multiple people - a new person each time? How exhausting and pointless. You have to go through the first-time fumbles and inner turmoil again and again.

That would honestly make me just give up and go celibate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like the choices.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i chose sex with only one person. at least you have a chance to learn the delicious intricacies of that person and hopefully explore.

Say. Her. Name.