cock cage

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
Any other guys get put in a cock cage and teased by the wife/girlfriend ?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
My girlfriend once tried that with me. I didn't think it was all that funny to be honest, certainly not her funniest prank...

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I had never even heard of one until I saw one in the Lush store made of pearls. Why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is ask the guys, but one of my favorite bloggers has a few different ones, which he loves to show off (and sometimes I reblog). I find them fascinating. He was asked, why do you wear them? He said, why not? I think it would be a fun addition to the bedroom, so I agree with him, why not?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Next thing you know, wives will be gambling on uncaged cock fighting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

LMAO I would pay to see that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find them degrading and if my wife ever suggested one I would divorce her
Lurker
0 likes
Had a woman into all that once. She caged me, handcuffed me to the bed. She would squat her cunt over my face, not touching my lips, she would run her pubic hair all over me. I could smell that sweet pussy, I could feel it dripping on me. If I raised my head just an inch, she would hit me with her flog. If I persisted, she would make me turn over, lock me back down, and she would spank my ass with a leather paddle. Then she would put a butt plug in me, roll me back over, cuff my arms to each bed post. Eventually she would let my cock out and ride it. It's pure hell being ridden and not be able to put your hands on her.
colin123
0 likes
my wife has two for me, this one and a cb3000
colin123
0 likes
CB3000, a tight fit but comfortable to wear as long as you don’t get hard, certainly keeps me under control when she wants to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by colin123
my wife has two for me, this one and a cb3000

Tell me about the leather straps on thi one??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wanted to put one on me I'd do it. I have a great sex life that is seriously fabulous and adventurous. She will do about anything I ask so i would return the favor.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by ST1R4LIFE
If she wanted to put one on me I'd do it. I have a great sex life that is seriously fabulous and adventurous. She will do about anything I ask so i would return the favor.
Just the way it should be.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz

A good cock wrestle I would not have a problem with, but a cock cage… nah.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Carlton Girl commented, they don't make them big enough for Master Mal.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by ST1R4LIFE
that is great
colin123
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
Had a woman into all that once. She caged me, handcuffed me to the bed. She would squat her cunt over my face, not touching my lips, she would run her pubic hair all over me. I could smell that sweet pussy, I could feel it dripping on me. If I raised my head just an inch, she would hit me with her flog. If I persisted, she would make me turn over, lock me back down, and she would spank my ass with a leather paddle. Then she would put a butt plug in me, roll me back over, cuff my arms to each bed post. Eventually she would let my cock out and ride it. It's pure hell being ridden and not be able to put your hands on her.
Mmmmmm sounds great to me.