Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

i am owned guys....an appreciation to Mommy.

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
Hello all masters and Mistress, a warm greeting from me. Hello my fellow subs. How do you all fair today. I wanna take some moments of your life to bring your attention to a great person, a great figure in humanity literally, my mistress, who taught me what it means to be a dog to a Mommy, the one and the only, Kareena Jones.

her Link: https://www.lushstories.com/kareenajones

It was a year back I guess, when she found me. I was walking down the streets of Lush, wandering from door to door looking for companionship, for some one to take me in but alas, wishes don't come true do they. I remember that I had decided to sign off from Lush permanently when I received a message, whether I wanna serve. It was quite straightforward. No bull shit. I said yes. She told me that she had simple rules. I wasn't allowed to say much about myself, like where i was ,what i was doing, stuff like that until asked. I was told to be a dog, a dog to a wondrous mom. Calling her MAM, that was a penalty. I have had my fair share of penalties in that case too.

I confess that our start was a rocky one, but whose isn't. We had our ups and downs and we weren't really in a good shape until this year in January. Yes January, thats when it all changed. I was given a very unusual task, but that one will always be close to my heart cause it was my first serious task. Well I was supposed to pee on the wall, then lick it and then send pics of all that happening to my Mommy.

I know most of you would find it gross but trust me it was actually kinda fun. but anyways i completed my task, and it was the reward that motivated me. my first phone talk with Mommy. But the rules were simple, No talking from my side. If I ever said a word I would be left alone and trust me it happened with me once by accident and no harm done, but still not a risk worth taking..

So there I was sitting in my bed, with my earphones on, hearing her, calling me names, telling me I am a dog, I am a filthy useless fucking guy and trust me it was what I liked. Since then our relationship hasn't been the same. I try to pleasure her and keep her happy as much as I can.

I am suppossed to messaged her greetings daily, make sure not to mess with her daily work. Also with her is my Master Rohit who treats me with what my required respect and keeps me in check.

All in all I am living the best life a sub could live. also I want u guys to give me feedback on what I can do, to keep my dom happy since I am new to the proper whole DOM-SUB thing, I would like to know properly what I should do. tell me any thing in the comment U wanna say , u feel, U wanna advice anything. Thanks for your time.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The Engineer
0 likes
Just wanted to thanks my Mistress Mommy for turning my life around and also my master Rohit.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308