PIctures suddenly disappear in chat rooms, and then

last reply
10 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
the room changes, I lose the panel on the right side. It appears as if something is not connected, but it only happens on lush. I've heard from at least two others that it is happening to them too. This has been going on about three weeks now, but not consistently, I had no problems on Monday posting pics, and seeing them. I was posting this morning, then suddenly it happened, and I restarted my browser, didn't post any pictures and it happened again, right now.
Site administrator
0 likes
I have seen images (even though the room software attempts to re-scale large ones to fit the page) and very long messages typically with a screwed link in blow the room apart to the extent that you lose the panel of members in the room to the right and perhaps even a horizontal scroll bar is introduced. In addition that page becomes useless and a reload page is required.

Does that sound like the circumstances?
Lurker
0 likes
not fully, I lose the pics in the room, but not entirely, some do get through and then the room blows open wide. I've noticed that I lose banners pics and other pics as well.
Site administrator
0 likes
If this persists please use the Contact Us form to submit this as an issue/query ... thanks smile
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Eaglesclaw
not fully, I lose the pics in the room, but not entirely, some do get through and then the room blows open wide. I've noticed that I lose banners pics and other pics as well.

I'd say this is a software issue at your end. It seems very isolated. What browser are you using? Computer? Phone? Tablet? OS?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm using Firefox on a laptop, windows 8.1
Lurker
0 likes
okay, it happened today while I was in a room, told someone I was having a browser problem and they immediately said, pictures disappearing? Turns out it happens to her, then someone else said, yeah, I refressh when that happens and it helps somewhat. So it's not just my browser or computer, that's four that I know of so far.
Lurker
0 likes
Where is the contact us form?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Eaglesclaw
okay, it happened today while I was in a room, told someone I was having a browser problem and they immediately said, pictures disappearing? Turns out it happens to her, then someone else said, yeah, I refressh when that happens and it helps somewhat. So it's not just my browser or computer, that's four that I know of so far.

I will be reporting this later to admin when I get home from work and thus you need take no further action. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the same problem with pictures disapearing with 2 different laptops on on windows 7, the other on windows 8.1 using either chrome or firefox, both in the incognito mode.