Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you ever want a live in slave? (as in bdsm, sexually, not a slave slave, so sorry)

last reply
20 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Catering to your every whim?

At your beck and call

To use as you wish?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes fantasize about it and in my fantasy world, it's great. If it were to happen in real life, I wouldn't last a day. I couldn't live with the idea of "owning" a human being, depriving someone of her free will, even if she did that willingly.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thats the dream
Site administrator
0 likes
omg yes please ... I have had a few in my time .. the last one was awful .. kept whapping me with rolled up newspapers and dead fish .. she got the boot. The others have been too demanding in simple terms .. meals and some pocket money that type of thing. You just cant get the staff these days as they say .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
omg yes please ... I have had a few in my time .. the last one was awful .. kept whapping me with rolled up newspapers and dead fish .. she got the boot. The others have been too demanding in simple terms .. meals and some pocket money that type of thing. You just cant get the staff these days as they say .

Post an advert on my wall SJ and i might just answer it! You know I am good at cooking and other things!
[
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat

Post an advert on my wall SJ and i might just answer it! You know I am good at cooking and other things!

Other things? ... look KPC ... if that list includes laundry, gardening, decorating, roofing, washing the car, plastering (ceilings need doing), general housework and working full time .. you are my kinda woman ... get over here damn it.

Oh yes and great in bed ;).
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

At your beck and call

To use as you wish?

Doubt it. It would get boring rather quickly, I suspect. Would make life easier and it would be fun at first, to be sure, but give and take makes life livelier and more interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Aspects of it seem enjoyable on the surface, but on closer look I believe it would make me a worse person. Also not sure I could handle THAT much responsibility. Although she may be the slave, it entails a great deal from me as well, that is alot.

So no I do not think so
Lurker
0 likes
It wouldn't be a life style I could enjoy for a long time ... but it would make an interesting concept for a hotel!
0 likes
I don't think so..both my grandmothers had maids and I always felt strange watching them get ordered about.

However with my dishwasher broken. .I might go for a person who did the dishes!

Very interesting question my sweet friend!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Not sure I'd like that. It's fun to fantasize that in a role-play but not to exactly live like that.

Everybody is their own person and they are free to do as they wish.

I'm more a rebel, a free-spirit that beats to my own drum.

But to each is own.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
My deepest apologies for not stating the bdsm kind of slave.

That's what I meant. Xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually the idea of a maid who I can use sexually whenever I feel like it sounds pretty good.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love a girl to be around at all times to make mine. mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple answer, yes.

Who wouldn't to have her, whenever, where ever, and however he wants??

But as mentioned earlier, it's probably not so simple to apply the concept over a prolonged period of time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious

At your beck and call

To use as you wish?

...yes...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure I would love that for a while - or on special occasions - but I think I would come to dislike it if it was permanent. Too much of a good thing, or something.
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes i would. an ex girlfriend used to be my sub till i released her. we are still friends but we no longer have a relationship.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious

At your beck and call

To use as you wish?

Oh yes, for sure, would love to have my own little Fuck Toy as long as it was mutually pleasurable for both parties.