Shaved penis and balls.

last reply
56 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do women prefer a shaved cock and balls when giving a blow job?
Lurker
0 likes
Iv'e never seen a hairy cock but I do wish they have shaved balls,dont like a bunch of hair in my mouth
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I LOVE clean shaven cocks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!
Lurker
0 likes
I do prefer shaved balls and any hair growing on your shaft and keep everything else neatly trimmed. Just like lots of men want women to keep themselves smooth or trimmed, take the time to do the same. I can't resist sucking on a smooth set of balls.
Lurker
0 likes
However the guy wants it. The only type of grooming I'm not a fan of is a bush where you have to tunnel through to find his actual penis (which I have not had to do). It's a pet peeve of mine when people are so partial about how another person presents their body.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a man I think if you expect the woman to shave then it's only right to do the same.
Did mine tonight!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please! Obvs leave hair on the mound (trimming is nice there though) so you look like a man but take care of the dick and balls please if you want bjs.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer shaved, but I won't say no to hairy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would a man shave his penis? Or do you mean pubic hair? I generally don't like it when guys shave anything but their faces (though I don't mind facial hair). I've never been with a guy with shaved pubic hair, but I don't think I'd like it. I don't like guys who are that into grooming themselves. I don't go for pretty boys.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by ericahope
I don't go for pretty boys.

I DO! Hair only belongs on the head, especially if you want your other head in MY mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm, I much prefer clean shaven cocks and balls. All my men are clean shaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely prefer a shaved guy, don't like hair in my mouth
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do shave down there. Gotta do it tonight ?. I think it looks sexier. I don't mind a trimmed bush. But the balls and shaft needs to be shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
I do prefer shaved balls and any hair growing on your shaft and keep everything else neatly trimmed. Just like lots of men want women to keep themselves smooth or trimmed, take the time to do the same. I can't resist sucking on a smooth set of balls.

I love your comment as I keep cleanly shaven all the time. Also, it is so neat to have a shaved ball sac in my lovers mmouth! mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always shave my balls and shaft. I don't like hair in my mouth and neither should they. Keep it clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
Mmmm, I much prefer clean shaven cocks and balls. All my men are clean shaven

You have class. Are you clean shaven too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man I have to say SHAVE guys. My wife prefers me without hair around my cock and balls. I personally hate all body hair, I think it's ugly, if I could take a pill that made out fall out and not grow again I would. Smooth is best. Sex is so much better smooth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bothered, although I've given a blowjob to a cock with hair on it and it's not been nice - hairy cocks seem to be a rarity. If I'm so turned on I'm sucking his balls, I'm too far gone to care. My partner is very hairy and it doesn't put me off at all!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Keep mine nice and smooth like I like my pussy nice and clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like body hair in excess, I prefer a partner who 'manscapes' for sure.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have hair on lower 1/3 of my shaft, keep that shaved...trim the rest with electric trimmer most of the time. No problem shaving if thats what she prefers though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I DO! Hair only belongs on the head, especially if you want your other head in MY mouth!

I knew I could count on you! I leave just enough hair so it does not get in the way. lol
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Shaven balls. Trim the rest. Then I'm yours. I don't like fully shaved boy bits as I get stubble rash on my nethers and that just ain't cool.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You like guys with shaved legs?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Smooth cock and balls are the best but leave the rest of the hair alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can not understand why some woman want their guy to have lots of body hair, but I am sure some do.

Doesn't hair effect you ability to fulfill your assigned duty?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I can not understand why some woman want their guy to have lots of body hair, but I am sure some do.

Doesn't hair effect you ability to fulfill your assigned duty?

What is our "assigned duty?"