Ideas for chicken skin

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I went to a friend's house for dinner recently and he did chicken, but took the skin off 'cos it's unhealthy.' I was like "Umph! It's the best bit."

Anyway, I have a lovely recipe for chicken skin.

When you have chicken, take the skin off the thighs and put in the fridge for use the next day....

The next day...

1. Get some rocket and water cress (you can either buy it separately or some shops do a rocket and water cress all in one. Use quite a lot cos this is a main course.

2. Grill the chicken skin until it's just turning golden in the centre and remove from grill. (DO NOT BURN) or the dish will be ruined.

3. Take wedge of Stilton cheese, not too much, maybe a piece 2" x 1/2" and crumble over the leaves.

4. Add some olives (black or green) I prefer a mixture.

5. Take the chicken skin and lay on salad.

6. Sprinkle on a little fresh, finely chopped coriander.

7. Finally season with a little freshly ground black pepper and drizzled olive oil.

You'll thank me later!

Danny xxx

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Chuckanator
0 likes
Isn't the chicken skin fat? Combine that with cheese (also fat) and I'm sure it's a tasty treat. Do you have a recipe for skinless chicken breasts? I'm on low fat diet.
0 likes
I love chicken skin but stopped eating it..but cheese and all of that..sigh

Chuck I marinate in lime juice green onions garlic salt and cilantro..for mexican..or basil to toss with pasta or taragon to serve with rice..the herbs I just change.

Its great on a grill pan and served over salad too

Danny I love olives too..can I come over for dinner

Gosh I miss chicken skin..bet this would be great over chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
Like anything, now and again isn't going to hurt. It's so yummy smile x

Look, this chicken skin recipe doesn't sound all that great. It's a salad and there isn't even a dressing. It sounds pretty shit, to be honest. But the thought of you enthusiastically trying to make it and potentially making me eat my words along with your chicken skin. That is great. You go ahead and prepare that chicken skin, Danielle. Make the best chicken skin you can make, and you go right on ahead and enjoy the shit out of that chicken skin.
Lurker
0 likes
Here's an idea...

English Rose
0 likes
On Weightwatchers, a chicken wing (WITH skin) is only one point. I think if you scoff the skin of the whole chicken it's not that great for you, but a few chicken wings seem to be okay. When I diet, chicken wings with a cucumber salad on the side is a fav of mine. They're quite filling, and low on points
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
a thread for a way to eat chicken skin .... chicken skin??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best idea is to throw it in the bin!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Masteratarms

The best idea is to throw it in the bin!

Hey this is what I was going to say. Anyhow I agree with Masteratarms.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn