How big of a Bitch, am I? Be honest.

last reply
22 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hard to tell from a picture. I'm going to guess 5'5"?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Hard to tell from a picture. I'm going to guess 5'5"?
lol4"9
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
lol4"9

You're a lil ass bitch.
0 likes
Lmao..u go on and be the biggest bitch u can be....

Gosh I love questions that are not the usual ones!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on if you'd have sex w me or not...
Matriarch
0 likes
This is a story site. We need a story told, so we can pass comment on your bitch factor!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So far the evidence is pointing to no. Sorry but so far you seem very nice, social etc. So if you are going for bitch, you're gonna have to try harder. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you should be called

Nerdy Bitch
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Perhaps the question should be: How big a bitch would you like to be? We will supply the necessary encouragement! smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Coco

I'm with the Matriarch, we need a story to determine true bitchness! (yes I know that's not a word)

Well, bitches like to pull the silent treatment a lot. So I mean, in a bitchy way, there is a story there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know you, so I can't judge...but you're a redhead, so (from experience) the potential for extreme is there.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Just perused your bio.
Hmm. I'd say that the do-nots and don't-even-think-about-its would qualify as tough-ass. Don't know about bitchy though.

Keep posting in the forum to up your bitch factor (as Nicola puts it), and then bump this thread once you're 1000 posts in. You're bound to get better feedback then.

Now, this is a good move for an "Attention Whore" nomination, in my humble opinion. Kudos! =d>
(Just kidding)

Seriously, I don't get a 'bitch' vibe from you... not at all.

Quote by Nerdy_Castle
Who gives a fuck. It is more scripted then daytime TV

Here's the play... Call it Lushies!

Bitch-factor up by 1! (good one)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Coco

I'm with the Matriarch, we need a story to determine true bitchness! (yes I know that's not a word)
bitchiness is a word. It was in my I pad
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
bitchiness is a word. It was in my I pad

"Shows potential".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Just perused your bio.
Hmm. I'd say that the do-nots and don't-even-think-about-its would qualify as tough-ass. Don't know about bitchy though.

Keep posting in the forum to up your bitch factor (as Nicola puts it), and then bump this thread once you're 1000 posts in. You're bound to get better feedback then.

Now, this is a good move for an "Attention Whore" nomination, in my humble opinion. Kudos! =d>
(Just kidding)

Seriously, I don't get a 'bitch' vibe from you... not at all.

attention seeking perhaps, not bitchy at all IMO. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On your profile you say your pics are not you but you say one of your pic folders is "me". I don't think you're a bitch but you DO send mixed and confusing messages.

One of the pics says... "Looks like a nerd. Fucks like and epileptic high on bath salts." That doesn't qualify you as a bitch either but it sure will make the guys give you lots of attention (even if you say you're a lesbian) but then that seems to be your MO.

So you failed the bitch test but your confusing messages earn you an inconsistency award from me and whoever said you're an attention whore might have very well been right.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Are you asking out of concern or hope? Seem more needy than bitchy.