Login

Where do all you girls like to be kissed the most on your body

last reply
97 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
My neck..yet no man has ever done it more than once!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My neck and my boobs. Drives me crazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Besides the obvious places, my neck. Kiss my neck and I am yours!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to go with neck on this one too. Besides the lips of course.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On my lips, obviously. But in case you haven't noticed, I have a very long neck, and its all erogenous zone! Also undersides of my boobs, nipples, and my inner thighs.
Lurker
0 likes
My lips, both sets! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Like many here my neck is number one, also my lips, my collarbone, and the back if my hand.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Neck & gently nibbling the earlobes is SO hot. Also leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach before getting to the good stuff never hurts ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nape of the neck. Oh yes. And decolletage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^^Neck for sure!
Lurker
0 likes
I, too, thoroughly enjoy kisses anywhere along my neck! Also, my earlobes, my lips, my collarbone, my breasts, my pelvic bone, my thighs..... I LOVE kissing!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
along my collarbone?

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Starting with, right behind my ears then down my neck and across my shoulder. Over to my lips, then down under my chin then down lower nipples and then my tummy and belly button drop down to my mons, but not my labia...yet. Please kiss my toes, my ankles up the back of my calves, thighs and butt cheeks. Then kiss my taint and back up to my mons. If I haven't already cum ten times your moving too fast and you kiss my lips and clit.

I think that pretty much explains where I like to be kissed. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
neck, ears, nipples, small of my back, thighs, back of knees but my all time favorite and biggest turn on are my feet getting played with
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
My neck, especially along the muscle directly below my ears. Also, my shoulders, and the backs of them. It causes special tingles that make me crave so much more than just the light brush of his lips!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
My neck and both sets of my lips
Lurker
0 likes
I too have to say my neck smile just below my ear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everywhere...apart from my feet!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Besides the obvious:
My neck.
Sucking/gently biting my ear lobes gives me goosebumps.
Stomach.
Inner thighs.
0 likes
Thanks girls for what I always understood to be one of the most arousing areas of the body, around the back of the neck and under the ears
0 likes
Thanks girls for what I always understood to be one of the most arousing areas of the body, around the back of the neck and under the ears
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
yes, the back of the neck does it for me too. Its the way a guy has to gently lift my long hair up in order to kiss me there. So that gentle touch on my exposed skin followed by soft kisses makes me weak at the knees.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Besides the obvious of my lips? My back.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
On my lips, obviously. But in case you haven't noticed, I have a very long neck, and its all erogenous zone! Also undersides of my boobs, nipples, and my inner thighs.

Hmmmmm.