Masturbation

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you enjoy teasing a man and then have him masturbate in front of you? Seems neat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Luv it. Do it all the time, thinking about my favourite fetish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thoroughly enjoy the view, but I do not return the favor.
Lurker
0 likes
I will usually masturbate the guy
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I love being laid on the bed and masturbating while my husband stands on the floor next to me and strokes his cock, I enjoy feeling overpowered by him when he's towering over me like that. There's something very erotic about watching a guy get himself off. Plus, you get to watch how he does it and therefore how he likes it- you might even learn some tips to give him better hand jobs when you do it for him.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl
I love being laid on the bed and masturbating while my husband stands on the floor next to me and strokes his cock, I enjoy feeling overpowered by him when he's towering over me like that. There's something very erotic about watching a guy get himself off. Plus, you get to watch how he does it and therefore how he likes it- you might even learn some tips to give him better hand jobs when you do it for him.

Such a willing student.....love it!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done this with teenaged boys.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
mutual masturbation is hot, not tried it? shit your missing out. turns me on soooo much and then when it comes to penetration mmmm fuck does he last mmmmmm excellent addition to any relationship mmmmm jelly xxxxxxx