Booze and Sex

last reply
24 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does alcohol enhance the sexual experience for you, inhibit your response or blur the entire experience?
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Depends if I've had a glass of red with dinner or annihilated myself with a bottle of something stronger. A drink or two can loosen me up nicely but too many and sex is a vomit inducing, messy and hazy affair.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alcohol never inhibits anything. A little gets me to agree to stupid dares or make stupid bets. A lot means I wake up the next day naked covered in and filled with cum with a headache and no memory of what happened or with who.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hubby was crap before booze then got worse with it, then he became violent when he got drunk but he became horny and fucked me if i liked it or not so odd really. but now divorced yipppeeeeeeee free free free got rid of the old shit face bye bye shit face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends on the amount. Alcohol can certainly get the mood going. Too much alcohol can definitely blur the experience. Sometimes to the point where I don't even remember what we did. Or even who he is. LOL
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I agree with all the others. A glass of wine or two makes me giggly and relaxed, more than that and I'll probably doze off before the main event!! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blewist
Does alcohol enhance the sexual experience for you, inhibit your response or blur the entire experience?

It's FUN for me - but unless the guy is okay with not being able to get off or keep it hard then it's just not going to be a good night. [So I've experienced like EVERY single time - which is why I get totally baffled as to how anyone can actually HAVE sex while drunk]
Lurker
0 likes
I think a drink or two serves to relax me, and hopefully my partner. I've certainly been involved in situations where more alcohol led to sex but ... one or two drinks is best, both for that occasion and for how one or both feel later about the sex and each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blewist

Sometimes I do plan a drink or two... it definitely enhances the lust .... smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm so uninhibited already, I shudder to think what kinds of things I might do if I got stinking drunk! I really enjoy sex most when I'm sober because I like to be in control.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
all of the above. depends on how much, and what, i've been drinking.

Say. Her. Name.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
When I was single most of the time I was drunk when having sex.

But, then I got married and was comfortable with having sex.

I don't drink anymore.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I drink too much, you can bet that I'd fall asleep before getting to the sex lol
A few drinks tends to make me want sex even more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, sometime I like to have a couple drinks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In moderation it can enhance the experience any more it kills it.
If the guys have too much I have found that they have difficulty getting it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do you guys think you must get a woman drunk to have sex with her. Maybe it is something about self esteem.

You do not have to waste money on liquor with me. Just present me with an interesting offer and we can be off to someplace private or maybe not so private.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why don't we get drunk and screw? smile Jimmy Buffet

I enjoy sex with or without alcohol!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chrissy123
Why don't we get drunk and screw? smile Jimmy Buffet

I enjoy sex with or without alcohol!

I'll drink to that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm quoting Dorothy Parker on her behalf so hope this qualifies as a genuine reply...

I like to drink a martini
Maybe two at most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's always wise to sanitize a man's penis and scrotum with alcohol first.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
it's always wise to sanitize a man's penis and scrotum with alcohol first.

You kinky woman.

It's always fun to have some fine alcohol licked off...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
When I was single most of the time I was drunk when having sex.

But, then I got married and was comfortable with having sex.

I don't drink anymore.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

I just don't see the percentage in getting "drunk" or "buzzed" ... I like being "sober" in all things, but can enjoy a glass or two of wine, etc. w/o letting it get to me. I can TOTALLY understand what Lady Mysteria is saying here and fully agree!! (Besides ... when you are sober, you can remember better )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A glass or two of a nice red brings out the italian in me and you all know how horny us italians can get, no drunk that just makes an ass out of you
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by asleep

I just don't see the percentage in getting "drunk" or "buzzed" ... I like being "sober" in all things, but can enjoy a glass or two of wine, etc. w/o letting it get to me. I can TOTALLY understand what Lady Mysteria is saying here and fully agree!! (Besides ... when you are sober, you can remember better )

I was a bit of a slut when I was single. I think the alcohol made it easier to tolerate. When I finally found my husband, it wasn't necessary to get drunk. I wanted to remember what the hell I was doing. Giggles...

xo
Chuckanator
0 likes
It varies with the person. I'm not much of a drinker and find a glass of wine is plenty. A drunken girl is not a big turn on for me. If I have to get a girl drunk to bed her, it's probably better to not to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drinking doesn't enhance the sex but it does loosen up my inhibitions that I wouldn't normally do if I didn't drink. I never drink unless I am with people I know will keep me safe form doing stupid things.