Booze and Sex

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does alcohol enhance your performance and the sexual experience or does it inhibit or degrade your performance and the sexual experience?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It increases my chances, I'll tell you hoowhat.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well it kinda puts willie to sleep. But it can remove inhibitors for my partner. Booze can also distort your perspective. I just don't want to go to bed with this hot young chick and wake up next to her mother.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It gets you in the mood, but it also gets you half an erection
The Linebacker
0 likes
It depends upon how much you drink and how drunk you are. If you're staggering, well even if you get it up, you're not in any condition to use it right. Plus does any lady really want some guy humping on them that might puke on them at any moment.

If you're just buzzed it shouldn't matter too much. Now toking a little weed has always had a positive effect on me, making me go and go and go, for a long, long time, like the Energizer Bunny and this sentence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little booze improves things slightly for me.
More booze makes it even better.
But too much in my system and it ruins the experience. There's a line that once I cross, the sex suffers. As such, I watch how much I consume if I plan on tumbling in the bed sheets later.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Alcohol can have varying effects depending on your initial mood, how much you drink, who you're drinking with, and the overall circumstances. And for me personally it also had varying repercussions on sex, though nothing overly significant: it never greatly enhanced my experience, but it only very rarely ruined it either (it's rare for me to be completely dead-drunk anyway).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I really enjoy tipsy sex. Has made numerous fantasies come true for us both.
Lurker
0 likes
Slightly drunk sex is fun, good for both of us, would highly recommend ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of beers to get me 'buzzed' is fine. But anything more than that and everything starts to suffer. I don't really like drunken sex anyway, all that fumbling about leads to no decent memories...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm mixed here. Fucking drunk can be a blast. It can also put you or your lover to sleep. Too drunk and the sex is sloppy at best. Had a girlfriend in my high school days that kept a bottle of bourbon and a beer on the headboard shelf. She'd get on top, fuck like hell, stop, take a snort and a chase and would fuck like hell again.