Fisting Vaginally

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ladies! What is your thoughts on this? It is something that has taken me a year to accomplish myself and I am still tight as hell so no problems there but now I want a man to try it... how do you approach a guy about that?
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
You mean ... him fisting you? That's a tough one. The one time I've tried it, he kinda surprised me with it, and I didn't like it AT ALL. I'm very tight, and he wasn't as easy as he could have been, I guess. I suppose you could try starting out a conversation with "What are some of the things you haven't tried, that you'd maybe be open to?" and go from there.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love it! I've been doing Kegels for nearly 15 years, so my pussy is very flexible. I've been fisted by both boys and girls. When they finger me, I just encourage them to keep going until they get their whole hand inside me. Feels amazing!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
You couldn't get me to try this for anything in the world. No thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
You couldn't get me to try this for anything in the world. No thank you.

I agree. The thought terrifies me, I can barely fit a penis in there lmao
Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be awesome to try..(Because there is nothing like the feel of fingers inside you) but fear of being way to small.and it hurting really bad..Scares me...( My sister has,and says there is nothing like it)..Then of course,it would depend on who your with.Have be someone you are totally in love him and trust,because it is something that is very intimate.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been doing it for 20 yrs. felt amazing the first I did and still does.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
doesn't appeal to me in the LEAST.

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Oh! I'm dyslexic and thought this said 'fishing vaginally'. I almost fell hook, line and sinker. Never mind.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Oh! I'm dyslexic and thought this said 'fishing vaginally'. I almost fell hook, line and sinker. Never mind.

Nearly fell off the sofa laughing at this one! Buz you are a genius!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Stories - I love them. I write it ;) More of a fan of anal fisting, though (again, story wise).

Now, usually my reading and watching turn-ons don't translate to real life desire. Real life - fisting it's one of the few things I would love to at least try in real life. However (might be no surprise), but my husband finds the idea repulsive.

It might be a good thing he's so reserved - god knows what I'd do to myself just to get off if he was into more. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'll totally pass, thanks.

It hurts to put in my vibe or dildo all the way.

no thanks
0 likes
Ah no..some of you men have big... fists...