friend asked me this if knew how to produece more cum

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok All a friend of mine asked me out of the blue and caught me off grard about his ? he asked me if i knew if there was something he could do to produce more cum so i guess im asking here if you all know of something he could do so i can relay the message to him.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
- Drink a lot of water
- Eat plenty of proteins
- Try to naturally increase your testosterone levels (engage in weight-lifting, sleep well, reduce stress)
- Take a zinc supplement daily (no more than 40mg however, which is the recommended upper-limit)
- Try not to masturbate for a few days
- Try to edge before ejaculating (masturbating/fucking for as long as you can)

These are pretty much my personal tips, though I might be forgetting a few. A lot of it has to do with genetics however, don't expect to cum like Peter North.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok thanks i sure will tell him and he can go from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, tell him/yourself to have a wank and then just as you are going to cum to push one or two fingers in to the skin just under his ball sack and hard enough to stop the cum from spurting, it will fell like you are having an orgasm and in reality you are. This fools your body in to thinking it has come so will produce more salty face wash.

Hint. You can do this every couple of hours but dont start off doing it too much as it will ache. Also hydrate plenty.

You could ask me how I know this but just look at my name.. es