Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do any of you girls get turned on by the thought of your man fucking someone else

last reply
14 replies
2.7k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not sure if it's because I cheat a lot but I've realised thru one of my erotic chats on here, that the thought of my hubby being seduced and giving in, turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheSluttyAngel
Im not sure if it's because I cheat a lot but I've realised thru one of my erotic chats on here, that the thought of my hubby being seduced and giving in, turns me on.

Angel lots of us have cheated on our husbands and when we get caught he must decided if life is better with us or not. Since we are still married I guess everyone knows the answer. I guess I am a bit turned on if it makes him happy
0 likes
No...my kids and I are still living through the fallout of that

I don't share

But as always I get why it turns people on..its a thrill and people love thrills
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I would never have any desire to see my man have sex with anyone else. Not on a one on one, or in a threesome act. I don't see the appeal.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I think if I trusted my partner I would be open to experimenting with sharing. I think there is an obvious difference between thinking of your man cheating and consenting to either a threesome or him taking another partner.

I don't like to limit sexuality in any way.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I think about it all the time - about the girls I know he has fucked before me. Its fun sometimes, since I know most of my current bfs ex-girlfriends. And WE talk about him (and our other guys) sometimes!! Makes for interesting talk over a few bottles of wine among friends....

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I only think about it when I'm actually watching him do it, and yeah... it's a turn-on.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

In the moment, if I can watch or join in, it's so hot. Otherwise, I have a tendency to want to claw her eyes out.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have fantasized about it many times. Only happened once with an ex. I was a bit jealous at first, but then was curious about joining in. Wish it had gone a bit further.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have never had this happen, yet, but I think I would like it IF he and I were not in a serious relationship. OR, I would consider it, if it were a random occurrence, like on vacation. Don't think I would want it to be with someone we know and would see again. Frankly, the idea of seeing my man enjoy sex turns me on. Knowing that he would be satisfying a fantasy with my concurrence, would seemingly make that even more appealing.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

YES I want to watch it. Gets me hot thinking of it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've recently had a fling with an older guy - actually, its still happening every now and then, but that is not the point. He's 68 - father of an older girl (a nice girl, good friend) who works in my group at school. The first time I handled his cock, I just held it and stroked it, and wondered who he had pleasured with it. I asked him, as I played - and apart from his wife (deceased, he's a widower, and we got together after a few drinks one afternoon- I was in the mood to be nice and do a "mercy fuck") - he told me of his time in the Marines and about many of his girlfriends ... it was incredible turn-on! Thinking about all the different mouths and vaginas (and apparently butts) that had entertained this cock was incredible - all the girls who had come back and done repeat fuck, repeat bjs - and even the one nighters -- I was falling in lust with this guy - and wondered if his daughter had any idea how much fun her dad had had as a young man and Marine ..... I'm sure he loves doing it all with a girl 40 years his junior -- and I love being that girl!

I think I would get the greatest kick out of watching him with another girl - and an even bigger kick if I joined in for a second and third round.....!

I