Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been rescued then expected to give a reward?

last reply
20 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You run out of gas or have a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. Does your rescuer expect or have a right to a reward? Has it ever happened to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
happened but no they didn't get anything, takes more than that to get past no entry signs lol jelly x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess giving a bj to a couple of guys and fucking another makes me a big slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Should they expect it? No. Would I give it? Probably not.

Whatever happened to doing good deeds just for the sake of it?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I just call AAA and prove I'm a member and the rest is taken care of.

I pay my annual fees and such. Doesn't require more than that.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You're talking about a sexual reward? I dont know if they would expect it but I'm not going to give someone a reward of any kind, except to thank them for helping me with a flat tyre or some petrol.

You could write them a poem at least, don't be ungrateful.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nothing as prosaic as a flat tire. When I needed rescuing, I needed it in an epic, life-changing way. Then the man who rescued me declined my body when I offered it, at least for the 3 years it took me to wear him down!
Lurker
0 likes
The only time I needed rescuing was car trouble and I called my husband so he was the rescuer. Yes, he did expect a reward and YES I did give him one. lol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Roses are red
I got a flat tyre
A stranger helped me
His kindness I admire.

You could have easily rhymed red with head. See trinket, this is why I say your poetry leaves a lot to be desired.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean after paying for the insurance and the Roadside assistance money.I'll have to give an additional reward too ? Bah!
Lol No that has never happened with me untill now.
Although I'm willing to give a reward to my saviour if I'll ever be in need of one. biggrin
Lots of rewards for the sexy man Lol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Roses are red
I got a flat tyre
helped by a blockhead
His kindness, I admire.

There you go. Although it still has your trademark "charm", that is much better. You should send your next poem to me for editing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you're in college and you're 20 miles from the closest gas station at 10 pm and you don't see anyone for over 30 minutes you kinda do what your rescuer tells you to do.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Nah, as a student I went everywhere by bicycle. Had my own puncture kit! smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
girl changes her own tires and ends up rescuing clueless guys who don't know how.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
There has only been two times where I've been stranded with a car.

The first time was the day after Christmas, I went out, for reasons I can't recall and all of a sudden everything was thick with fog. The car I was using suddenly broke down, I was an overpass and cars were flying by me. Not a single one stopped, not even a cop I saw drive by. Thankfully, I had a cell and called my mommy. :P

The second time, I was with my ex and our car ran out of gas. I made him huff it to my house to get the gas can, to get more fuel. I stayed and watched the car. Which was good of me, given it was so bloody hot that day.

Anyway, if some random person helped me, I'm not so sure I'd give them a reward, other than saying thank you. It all depends on how much help I needed. I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually a rescue that gets a nice wet reward of some kind is a planned event... but there may have been an exception or two.