last reply
17 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[]Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)[/url]

Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

[url=]How Rare Is Your Personality?[/url]

[url=]Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes![/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are 16 different personality types on the system - each with an average of 6.25%

Given that, you can't really class anything near 6.25% as "rare".
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
^
Old bubble burster up there - we all want to feel a bit rare and special sometimes.

I gave it a whirl and apparently I'm very rare. Exactly the answer I wanted.

ESTP
Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Your personality type is optimistic, curious, enthusiastic, and open.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men.
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine is not all that rare apparently.. and typically me

Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Do not know if I agree with all the descriptive words either. Who am to say?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Clutterbutters
^
Old bubble burster up there - we all want to feel a bit rare and special sometimes.

I gave it a whirl and apparently I'm very rare. Exactly the answer I wanted.

ESTP
Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
That's just an extremely dumbed down version of the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. 12 simple questions to determine your entire personality? Really?

There are much better tests around the web if you're curious to know your specific type; that one test didn't even indicate my usual personality type.
Lurker
0 likes
Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ESTJ)

Your personality type is serious, fair, independent, and competent.
Only about 9% of all people have your personality, including 7% of all women and 11% of all men
You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

OG my gf wont like that ..... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
That's just an extremely dumbed down version of the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. 12 simple questions to determine your entire personality? Really?

There are much better tests around the web if you're curious to know your specific type; that one test didn't even indicate my usual personality type.

It was just one of those quizzes, lol. So I posted it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
Lurker
0 likes

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If memory serves, on the MBTI test, the most common types hover between 10 and 15% of the population, the rarest are between 1 and 3%. So there is no "dominant" types of personnality. Although on aggregate you can distinguish tendencies. Most notably of "Sensation" being clearly dominant over Intuition (About 75% - 25% of the pop) and "Feeling" againt "Thinking" (60% - 40%) of the pop. Extroverts/Introverts and Judgment/Perception are basically equivalent in repartition.

I passed a more complex version of the MBTI test when I was a kid, then as a teenager, appearing as a very clear "INTP" (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceptive - the "Researcher" type). It's quite rare (between 2 and 4%), and more frequent in men.
Lurker
0 likes
why does it say it has to 'google' my results .. "answer in a week" ??????

back in a week...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very rare
what's up sunshine
0 likes
Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

I love these silly quizzes.
Do I believe what they say? Obviously not.
But they're fun.
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes

Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have