Men's Cologne

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What is your favorite type of men's cologne to smell on a man?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Titties.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a favorite. As long as it isn't something that is very overpowering!
Lurker
0 likes
My husband doesn't know a good cologne, so I usually buy him Acqua Essenziale Colonia. It's mild with a wonderful scent.
Lurker
0 likes
I like subtle, expensive scents. Bleu by Chanel is prob my fave, but thats just because a Man i serve sometines wears it.

A Dominant Older Man in a suit, wearing nice coligne.. its pretty much game over for me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loveeeee men's cologne, I wish it were socially acceptable to wear it myself! Haha.

I don't have a particular favourite, I just take all the testers in the mall and inhale them deeply as if I could get high off of them. Intoxicating.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
acqua di gio is an old favorite. but i also love when men smell like soap.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love a man in a suit with a rich, earthy cologne. I don't know all the names, but I don't like light flowery scents on men. I like a rich manly scent. I love him to hold me and I can nuzzle his neck and smell the cologne and feel his big hands exploring my body making me want him to fuck me. Yes cologne please.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a favorite I just like how each man smells differently even if they use the same cologne the aroma is different as long as it doesn't make my eyes water or too overwhelming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stetson, Obsession, Armani, Burberrrys, Axe black chill, and a few others. Fresh bathed is also right up there.
Lurker
0 likes
Jean Paul Gaultier
Giorgio Armani and Armani Black Code
Abercrombie Fierce
Charming as fuck
0 likes
I bought my husband Prada Luna Rossi sport for his birthday last week. It's amazing. Quite subtle, but the smell of it on warm skin, yum. I fit in right under his chin and I could stay there for hours, lol.

Lurker
0 likes
I can't think of any off the top of my head. But a good smelling cologne, not too strong, is a big turn on. Something about a yummy smelling guy that drives me wild.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I love Joop! Curve, and Polo Black. I can also do just as well with a good body wash, deodorant combo. I appreciate a man who takes the time and energy to smell like something special.
Lurker
0 likes
I love Burberry on a guy smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer freshly-bathed scent to cologne. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, so most colognes are overpowering.