Login

Flash Erotica Story

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am trying to submit a flash erotica story. There are 999 words. I keep getting an error that the story must be exactly 1000 words.

Is there a problem with this today. Or is this a new change.

Please advise,
Mysteria
xo
Prolific Writer
0 likes
It worked now. Maybe it was a problem at that moment.

All is well...

xo
Site administrator
0 likes
You probably just need to become more experienced with the story submission process .. once you have written a few stories/poems it will all become clear.
Matriarch
0 likes
lol @ SJ.

Quote by Mysteria27
I am trying to submit a flash erotica story. There are 999 words. I keep getting an error that the story must be exactly 1000 words.

Is there a problem with this today. Or is this a new change.

Please advise,
Mysteria
xo

Flash erotica stories do not have to be exactly 1000 words.

"Flash erotica stories vary in length from anywhere between one hundred to one thousand words."
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
You probably just need to become more experienced with the story submission process .. once you have written a few stories/poems it will all become clear.

Giggling....lol

Xo
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by nicola
lol @ SJ.Flash erotica stories do not have to be exactly 1000 words.

"Flash erotica stories vary in length from anywhere between one hundred to one thousand words."

I don't know about anyone else who has submitted a story under Flash, but I can't ever seem to post one that is exactly 1000 words, it always tells me it has to be 1k, but it IS 1k, so I always have to go through the story and delete a single word just so it can go to the mods.

Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
Matriarch
0 likes
I suspect the word "between" has been taken literally, and it is coded in that stories can be 101 words to 999 words. I'll need to check with Gav the next time he's on site.