Sizing and Selecting Male Chastity Cages

last reply
8 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Curious about possibly getting a cock cage - any advice for a newbie on how to get the best fit and any other things I should know?
Lurker
0 likes
Found a clear plastic cage on Amazon - 2 and one half inches which I thought might be too small but works fine and let's me know it's there!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Been wearing my CB 6000s for about three weeks now and it is comfortable once I got the right fit. It came with several rings and spacers to accommodate most men I think. The first night it slipped during the night and I had to go with the next ring size down and used a smaller spacer and I find it fits much nicer.

CJs hubby
Lurker
0 likes
My wife ordered for me a cb6000 and with a little adjusting the first few days it has been my love hate relationship within myself.
At times it feels great and at times it drives me crazy beyond words. She teases so bad and knows she accomplishes her satisfaction every time, every day.
Wife loves it, love the undivided attention she gets. I wear it Monday through Saturday and off for good behavior on Sundays. I focus my sexual attention (all attention) on her 100% and for as long as she wants to earn my good behavior time.
It's been over 9 months now so any questions or thoughts send me a message. Would love to chat male or female. Jennifer would tell you don't hesitate, by it, try it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After being caged with the CB 6Ks for almost 6 months I find it has become comfortable and notice it not being on when my Queen releases me for cleaning. I feel naughty without it now. NYE we signed a chastity agreement that is in effect until July 1st and she I s now thinking that in July we will most likely make it permanent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We like the Holy Trainer.
K.C. Harding is the pen name of a couple from the south of England. She is dominant, he is the one with many fetishes. Together they write erotic novels and stories.
colin123
0 likes
The CB range is good, check them out. Comfortable and affordable.