Strip club visit?

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Fantasyland - you're out of town, work gig. Away from significant others,etc. Someone in the work related group - someone you know and like - surprises you by asking if you'd like to head out to a fully nude strip club. Would you go?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In like Flynn
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes smile

(..who's Flynn?)
Lurker
0 likes
I've been, but honestly, it didn't do much for me. I guess a girl swinging around a pole isn't my idea of a good time, but the guys sure seemed to like it enough. ;) .....Me, I wanna go dancing! That's my thing! smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Wendi
Me, I wanna go dancing! That's my thing! smile

I'm with you on that Wendi!! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd go but I'd want to dance. Hope it's amateur night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah!! What time we leaving? Table dances for everyone! I'm buying...
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I might, depending on who was in the group. I've made some dumb mistakes being too open about my sexuality with co-workers in the past.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
with work people? probably not.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Maybe a lushie featured strip club!!!!!!!but a regular. .would rather someone I love strip for me
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and i can tell you it can be a great, fun experience. My guy and i met this way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would go once for the experience, but I would probably be more disgusted than anything.

Now a male strip club... that's a different story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, coworkers are not really friends. To much gossip and lies floating around and uncomfortable atmosphere for the job.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CherryRedGirl
I would go once for the experience, but I would probably be more disgusted than anything.

Now a male strip club... that's a different story.

Hmm, now there's a possibility! ;)
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'd still prefer to go dancing. I'm just weird that way....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
I'd still prefer to go dancing. I'm just weird that way....

Me too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, ok!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd go for sure - it is fun watching the girls dance. Went to one with friends in Indianapolis - the bunch of us (4 guys, 2 girls) were right up front at the stripper stage, and we were being very generous with the tips. One girl decided to dedicate her time to our group for a while, and the tips for her were great. I guess the "no touching" rule was in effect there, because she was careful to keep us from touching her - but when we ordered new drinks, she came by and took one, held it to her breast ( a gorgeous, natural C cup by appearance and bouncing/jiggling behavior), put her nipple into the glass, sealed it against her breast and shook it .... it was great, and I wanted a "nipple special". I had 2 "nipple specials" from her. After her dances were over, she left the stage and came over to our group, thanking us for a fun couple of dances and songs, and definitely seeing if any of us wanted a lap dance in the private area, where the "no touch" rule was pretty much at her discretion. She was standing right by me, looking at me when she was asking about "any one".... One of her friends came over and joined in, asking about lap dances if anyone was interested. The guy next to me gently poked my side saying "go ahead, Erin, you might like it", so as I was sliding off my barstool, she took my arm, and the other stripper grabbed the guy who poked me and said "you would like one, too" ... So off we went to the private area.

We were each in a "private booth" with our personal dancer, which was actually like an office cubicle with a stuffed couch, colored in gaudy red and purple... I gave my girl the $20 she asked for, and we got to it. Anyway, I could not see what my friend and his girl were doing, but I can tell you - after a minute of so of dancing real close to me, she very softly cupped my breasts and gave an audible "...hmmmm, nice", and then motorboated me with her beauties - she brought my hands to her breasts and placed them in such a way that grabbing and squeezing was all I could do ... definitely all natural, and very healthy ... all the while moaning herself. Her nipples were incredible hard, and as I tweaked them, I think she shuddered in orgasm (probably a fake stripper-gasm, but I was thrilled) ... she placed a breast where I just had to put her nipple in my mouth, while she then continued to massage my tiny breasts ... and she told me how nice it was to dance for someone who she enjoyed being close to, and who seemed to enjoy her, too.

I asked if she had a boyfriend, and she said yes. Did he mind that she stripped? No - it wasn't really anything more than what they each had done on dates with other people, and she made good money doing it. Did she meet people after work "to make even more money"? She did once in a while, but that's dangerous, and if she was going to have sex with anyone other than her bf, it was with "carefully chosen people" of her choosing.... like me, she said. I told her that I was a poor college student - as were all the people in the group - and while I had been with girls and liked it, I was much more into guys and dicks, and also couldn't afford to pay for what was pretty freely available at school.

She gave me her phone number and asked me to call if I ever wanted to grab a cup of coffee and "whatever" ... and not to worry about any big money... she needed some nice friends.

She told me her name was Lori, that she was a student at IUPUI and working her way through medical school. Right age, not drunk or on drugs that I could tell, and didn't act like a pro hooker.

That's when I decided to make it a point to support girls working their way through medical school!

(PS - I did call her a few weeks later, she remembered me, and I went to Indy and had coffee and donuts with her. She was actually working her way through medical school!)