Phone sex

last reply
38 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had phone sex with a few ladies. Do you enjoy it, how often do you have it?
0 likes
I do if you cannot be with your lover..why not listen to them seduce you over the phone

Plus hands free is so much better than sexting! More toy options!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I do if you cannot be with your lover..why not listen to them seduce you over the phone

Plus hands free is so much better than sexting! More toy options!

Hang on .. dont you need one hand to hold the phone even though its cordless?

Done this once .. very enjoyable indeed.

edit - oh she called so she paid the call cost .. a bonus lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's been years. I enjoyed it immensely! Had to get off the internet to do it though.
Does that give you some idea of how long ago it was?? LOL
Would love to try it again someday...
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
0 likes
Speakerphone. .john lol but yes before I had that option lol it was a a neck cramp thing

Ah mr buffalo lol phone a friend lol
Lurker
0 likes
Done it many, many times during my twenties and a few in my thirties. With the right person and the right tone of voice, the right amount of moaning, etc, it's such a sexy way of enjoying yourself rather than just with a story or video. I'm a big fan!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
Speakerphone. .john lol but yes before I had that option lol it was a a neck cramp thing

The problem with speakerphones is you can usually hear when she's doing her nails or doing the dishes!
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's incredibly sexy, and fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes.. I love it with the right person...
Lurker
0 likes
A highly enjoyable activity! Lush rekindled my old interests in this past time. Thanks to "you know who are". And in the age of Skype, how much more convenient can it get?
P.S. still has to be with the right person though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in for it!
Lurker
0 likes
With the right person....can be very intense!
Truly erotic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think internet chat is better
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
an ABSOLUTE turn on when done with the right person!

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just with my wife. she has a potty mouth.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Hang on .. dont you need one hand to hold the phone even though its cordless?

Done this once .. very enjoyable indeed.

edit - oh she called so she paid the call cost .. a bonus lol.

Stop calling me
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
A few times when I was in a long-distance relationship. It was a poor substitute for the real thing.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, but it has been a while, I admit. Nothing I love better than a late night stroke chat...
'tis himself!
0 likes
So now that we know who's into it, it's time to start scheduling.

What??
'tis himself!
0 likes
Incidentally, has anyone else here considered getting Google Voice for privacy/safety?
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry...I'd much rather have "the real thing" - phone sex just doesn't make it for me...Skype, maybe...but so much is lost in the lack of physical contact (for me, anyway). If it works for you, have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy voice-calls, so yes, i enjoy phone-sex...important to do it with the right guy though - the voice, the style of description, his control, his creativity and imagination.... all play a part.
As to how often, well, it depends how often there's a guy out there who has what I'm looking for. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a big fan of phone sex when separated by long distances. I find that I like to use Skype while talking on the phone, that way we can see and watch one another but can also whisper sweet nothings even when we are a bit back from the camera.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
phone sex is absolutely delightful -especially if you're aurally inclined. listening to the subtle voice changes as the mood shifts. hearing the change in breathing. the breathless whispers leading up to a glorious climax... *fans self and reaches for phone*

Say. Her. Name.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
phone sex is absolutely delightful -especially if you're aurally inclined. listening to the subtle voice changes as the mood shifts. hearing the change in breathing. the breathless whispers leading up to a glorious climax... *fans self and reaches for phone*

You have expressed that very well I think... and your telephone number is please?

smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh SJ! You know I would talk to you on the phone anytime.....may even cook steak while I am whispering sweet nothings!xx
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it many years ago as a teenager (17) with another girl, and shared the experience with her. We both had speaker phones so we were hands free on the phone. It was interesting for me as I had masturbated many many time previously but never talked my way through it as I did with her. We became very good buddies after that and often met and shared the pleasure together - in person.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat
Oh SJ! You know I would talk to you on the phone anytime.....may even cook steak while I am whispering sweet nothings!xx

oh my... I cant think of anything more sensual than you cooking a rare steak and frying those chips for me whilst I pleasure my body .. when can I call please?
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

oh my... I cant think of anything more sensual than you cooking a rare steak and frying those chips for me whilst I pleasure my body .. when can I call please?

So...you'd just like to hear the sound of the steak on the griddle and the chips in the fryer, whilst a woman breathes heavily into the phone, and that would do it for you? Sometimes I wonder how it is that your not taken, SJ. Easy to feed, easy to please, what's not to love?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!