Meeting the oppisite sex from Lush

last reply
13 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I you were meeting the opposite sex for the first time from Lush,what would you wear? Casual but a nice casual, Dressy..or as you normally dress..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would make an effort.
Lurker
0 likes
Casual, but neat.
I'd want both of us to be comfortable in our chosen attire.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Considering my occasional rants about body-fat, I think I'd be wearing a padded suit to face the women of Lush:

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
For the opposite sex? Casual will do. Now, if I was meeting a beautiful girl, I'd go all out!
The Linebacker
0 likes
A camouflage tuxedo, with a red polkadot bow tie, gator skin cowboy boots, Samurai sword, Catholic Pope hat with blinking lights, and dark sunglasses. And I'd be going commando.

Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Depending on the venue, anything from very casual to semi-formal. I would hope to match up with the person in terms of attire, so we feel relaxed, and like we belong together. There would, I hope, be a chance to hang out in cutoffs and tees, and also don formal dress for fine dining and a show.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
a long raincoat and fuck me pumps with absolutely nothing underneath the raincoat

the coat buttoned up and the belt tied.

and a dazzling megawatt smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess I would just roll up on my bike and take you for a ride and see where it goes from there... Yeah, I am kinda laid back...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
0 likes
I think I would be my self,nice ,but casual.Make everyone comfortable.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
If meeting Daddy, it would be what he told me too.

Anyone else just my jeans and a shirt, no fuss gal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MorePleasin
Depending on the venue, anything from very casual to semi-formal. I would hope to match up with the person in terms of attire, so we feel relaxed, and like we belong together. There would, I hope, be a chance to hang out in cutoffs and tees, and also don formal dress for fine dining and a show.

That would be perfect!
Live and let live