Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you think about cuckolding? Have you tried it? are you willing to try?

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 24 years old guy, curious to hear womens opinion. I want to hear your advice and opinion.
Because recently I started fantasizing more and more about being cuckolded. I mean, it would hurt me, make me angry and jealous if my gf fucks another guy...but also it turns me on incredibly if I imagine that. Is something wrong with me ? I shouldnt feel and think like that. I wish I could delete that fantasy from my mind, but other part of me really wants to try to convince my gf to fuck another guy in front of me. Please, advise me smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing's wrong with you!

I personally, would love to do this. Have my guy watch another men fucking me and using my body as he pleases, and then when he's done, the table's are turned and my guy kicks the other guy out, and puts me in my place. Oh yeah, big fantasy of mine. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds great but what happens if you start to like the new guy more than your bf ?
if the new guy is bigger, and better lover... you leave your bf or... ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What happens if you meet someone you like better at a McDonalds? Give it a try!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend of 12 years is a type-2 cuckold, meaning he enjoys sharing me with other men. No humiliation. No jealousy. Sometimes he watches me with them. Sometimes he just wants to hear all about it when he fucks me right afterward. But it's been working beautifully for over a decade. Why do you think you need to feel angry and jealous? Be proud you have gf hot enough for other guys to want to fuck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess thats just natural reaction to first feel shocked, angry and jealous if another guy is fucking my girl. And I would feel threatened.
But yes, you are right, I am very proud that she is so hot and many guys want her so altough I feel jealous and threatened, I want her to be happy and enjoy other guys too. But as I said, we didnt talk about it so far, but I think she would give it a try if I explain how much fun that could be smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Tom65
I think she would give it a try if I explain how much fun that could be smile

It didn't take much to convince me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

It didn't take much to convince me!

What does it take to convince you to shorten that queue? (Love the new avatar Beth.)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Master sharing me with other men? Now that ain't gonna happen....
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Masteratarms

What does it take to convince you to shorten that queue?

...and deprive you of all that sweet anticipation?! Didn't you read the rules when you got in line?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BethanyFrasier, can we talk privately ?
There are many more things I would like to discuss with you about this topic.
any chance to talk somewhere else ? Because chat on this website is not working well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious as to why guys like it. Always thought the macho attitude was that no one should touch your woman. Interesting to see men share and watch. I don't think my husband is into it but if he was I would support him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course one part of me would feel angry and jealous if another guy is fucking my girl. But...for me, just the idea of a black bull who is so much bigger than me, how could I deny that pleasure to my gf? smile when I masturbate about it, my erections are so much harder and orgasm is much more intense
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Tom65
BethanyFrasier, can we talk privately ?
There are many more things I would like to discuss with you about this topic.
any chance to talk somewhere else ? Because chat on this website is not working well

Just message me