Public sex and groping.

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love public sex and groping there is just something extremely sexy about the fact that somebody, anybody could catch you in the act. Does anybody else feel this way?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went to a swinger's club in Las Vegas a little over a week ago. There were LOTS of voyeurs. I thought the voyeur couples were the cutest thing ever. Being watched during sex didn't affect me in the slightest, but it did affect my significant other who is an extrovert. He focuses on the people around him more than I do.

Now, if you're talking PUBLIC, like a movie theatre or a dressing room, that would stress me out too much. Public groping is completely okay though, I do that all the time with my boyfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went to a swinger's club in Las Vegas a little over a week ago. There were LOTS of voyeurs. I thought the voyeur couples were the cutest thing ever. Being watched during sex didn't affect me in the slightest, but it did affect my significant other who is an extrovert. He focuses on the people around him more than I do.

Now, if you're talking PUBLIC, like a movie theatre or a dressing room, that would stress me out too much. Public groping is completely okay though, I do that all the time with my boyfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which Vegas club?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sexy if you're being at least a little discreet about it, versus over the top sucking face and pda in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once, while on vacation with a girl I knew, I was swimming out in the ocean. She came over and we started doing the usual body surfing and splashing stuff. Since no one else was near enough to see under the water, I convinced her to flash me her ass. It was unbelievably hot watching her do that in such a public setting.

I've never had sex in public, unless you count parked-car sex, but I absolutely love the idea.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I am very aroused by it, but cherry girl is right, you need to at least attempt to be discreet. the possibility of being watched is part of the pull, but if you are making no attempt to hide it the thrill fades. always find the balance.
Lurker
0 likes
The fact that we could be caught at any moment makes it sooo much hotter for me. Knowing someone could be watching really gets me excited and gets me off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I think it is great fun and exciting foreplay for sure. Grabbing a kiss and feel in different sneaky places is quite fun. Feeling a finger on my pussy so unexpectedly drives me wild.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I even knew that it was among the top 10 fantasies for women, my wife and I were doing that, though always were we wouldn't get into trouble for it. She would be far too embarrassed to do it knowing that someone WAS watching, but it is a huge turn on for her to do it when someone MIGHT see it. One of our favorite places has always been out camping, then we either do it in the tent with the flap open or find a secluded spot where someone could very well come along. It has happened a few times, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the feeling that you might get caught having sex. It's a big turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
I love outdoor sex and the thought you may get seen just adds to the excitement
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me. Sorry to be boring, but I find no thrill in public sex/groping/kissing.

Sometimes, I can be terribly British
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

The British are filthy enough. So I've heard.

That's fucking slander (literally)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ok sorry. The British are the filthiest ever. So I've heard.

Better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes! I love sex in public where I can be caught. I feel so sexy if someone sees me, it just leads to better orgasms.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, it's the best. So exciting knowing you can be seen.