So, you like it from behind.... why?

last reply
52 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over my time on Lush, I've had many many conversations with women who say their favorite position is doggie. Why is that? What about that position is so good? Guy gets in deeper? Allows for harder/firmer thrust? Why is doggie such the preferred position?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy is going to fuck me, it's the best position. I'm kinda submissive and this position puts him totally in control. It's deeper. It's harder. He can pull my hair if he wants and I'm in a good position to take another cock in my mouth at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
i like it for the deeper penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is far the best way for deep penetration really hits the spot for me, also encourages the guy to slap my ass pull my hair have full control of me and as already been said your able to take a nice cock in your mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
It is one of those positions that allows for deeper penetration and it also allows freedom of roaming hands. It allows for easier thrusting backwards to meet the man in the heat of the moment when you just can't wait and allows for you to "take" over the rhythm at times while he just enjoys. So not totally a submissive position, but can be smile. It also provides a perfect viewing point of view from and entrance and partial exit view and I've yet to meet a gentleman who doesn't enjoy that. As above spanking and hair pulling too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It allows him to go harder and deeper, it makes me feel sexy, he has access to my hair, my clit, my tits, and doggie style is animalistic, which makes it sexy! There's that wonderful slapping sound. Not to mention he can slap my ass. Doggy style is just the best position.
0 likes
Quote by CherryRedGirl
It allows him to go harder and deeper, it makes me feel sexy, he has access to my hair, my clit, my tits, and doggie style is animalistic, which makes it sexy! There's that wonderful slapping sound. Not to mention he can slap my ass. Doggy style is just the best position.

I'm with CherryRed all the way.
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by NaughtyNurse3839
It is one of those positions that allows for deeper penetration and it also allows freedom of roaming hands. It allows for easier thrusting backwards to meet the man in the heat of the moment when you just can't wait and allows for you to "take" over the rhythm at times while he just enjoys. So not totally a submissive position, but can be smile. It also provides a perfect viewing point of view from and entrance and partial exit view and I've yet to meet a gentleman who doesn't enjoy that. As above spanking and hair pulling too.

Perfect answer also...love it all..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyNurse3839

Couldn't have said it better...
Lurker
0 likes
I like it all! It is especially great for me because my lover can play with both my holes at the same time. Lovely!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ellielouise
It is far the best way for deep penetration really hits the spot for me, also encourages the guy to slap my ass pull my hair have full control of me and as already been said your able to take a nice cock in your mouth.

Whenever you're ready ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a great way to take it roughly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my favourite position, but it allows deep and hard penetration when that's what I want. I find it a very submissive position which is also a turn on when the mood is right, and it allows my partner to hold my hair and pull my head back which is sort of classic "fuck toy".

Standing or leaning over something and taking it from behind is a great quickie position and easy to do fully dressed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He can reach my deepest points in that position. Also touch my hair, neck, back, bottom, hold me by the breasts. Finally, it's a perfect position for post-coital napping.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't have to see his face - god, guys make the weirdest faces when the cum, am i right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Different angle. It feels amazing. He can go deeper. You feel every nuance of his thrusts, if that makes sense.

He can get a really good grip and just pound away while I'm gripping (sometimes biting) the sheets. Plus from behind, the sex has a more raw, primal feel to it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i don't have to see his face - god, guys make the weirdest faces when the cum, am i right?

Don't judge me!

I can't help looking like this when I cum.

Feel so good.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'm a very stoic cummer.
Lurker
0 likes
Like the other girls said, they guy's cock can penetrate really deep. Also, if I get low on my forearms and arch my ass a bit, he can get even deeper. Love that! He also has easy access to my anus which I really like too! mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Woman love it from behind mostly for deep penetration I guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is my second favorite position.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love doggie because it makes me feel so exposed and slutty to have my ass up and open for the world to fuck and makes anal easier
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blondeslut69
I love doggie because it makes me feel so exposed and slutty to have my ass up and open for the world to fuck and makes anal easier

That too! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Like the other girls said, they guy's cock can penetrate really deep. Also, if I get low on my forearms and arch my ass a bit, he can get even deeper. Love that! He also has easy access to my anus which I really like too! mmm
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
perfect way to be fucked: deep penetration, hair pulling and ass slapping. AND if he leans over and whispers in your ear? WOOO CHILE!!!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deeper penetration, as well as g-spot stimulation if the angle and depth is optimal. It takes some practice to make it happen perfectly though. I used to hate doggie style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse
Not my favourite position, but it allows deep and hard penetration when that's what I want. I find it a very submissive position which is also a turn on when the mood is right, and it allows my partner to hold my hair and pull my head back which is sort of classic "fuck toy".

Standing or leaning over something and taking it from behind is a great quickie position and easy to do fully dressed.

Well it's not my favourite position. That's cowgirl for sure. But yes it does give deep penetration. The guy needs to remember to reach under and play with my nipples and clit otherwise the benefits of the position are lost. I won't come for sure if he just thrusts....I get no clitoris stimulation from the back. He needs to reach under and play with my clitoris and my nipples. If he's older and knows that then yes I can have a big one. Plus yeah he can really hold onto your hips and just drive in. It makes me feel so tiny and feminine.cbfoYGXWtErigsFM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
works just as well with a strapon for us girly girls.. just hits all the right spots and gives access to my breasts and clit for those wandering hands ...mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is the bbest of all reasons,deep penetration,when arcged allows anus access,,yummmm,,,girls with strappys love me like this too!