16 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is, if your wife doesn't catch you
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It depends what you do with the cam...

I wouldn't recommend inserting it in your ass, for example. This could be traumatic both for you and the person on the receiving end.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
It depends what you do with the cam...

I wouldn't recommend inserting it in your ass, for example. This could be traumatic both for you and the person on the receiving end.

Haha SP - I was about to post something similar, albeit less graphic!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, you won't get any nasty rashes, not unless you've failed to wash your hands properly for a while ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by The_Original_Shyboy
Well, you won't get any nasty rashes, not unless you've failed to wash your hands properly for a while ?

probably won't get preggers, either.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Although, you might twist your ankle if you fall off the chair trying to show her a close-up of your bits! Best do a health and safety audit before committing yourself...just saying...
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Isn't that the same person then?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Just had a thought..given his avatar, am wondering if he meant 'is camel sex safe', which would, of course, be a whole different ball game!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Depends on whether or not you're doing it with strangers or someone you know/trust like in a long distance sort of thing.

Either way, cam sex is about as safe as you can get when it comes to the physical act of sex. But if you're doing it with a stranger, I'd recommend removing anything identifying (unique artwork or posters, for example). Also removing any mail with your address on it wouldn't hurt, as you never know if you're camming with someone who's technologically savvy enough to zoom in and decipher something like that. And make sure they won't have any clues to use to find you (for example, being able to hear if you live near train tracks or an airport).

There's also hacking to consider. I'm sure we all know at least one person who puts tape across their webcam for fear of being hacked and watched by strangers. I'm not sure if that's just fear mongering or not, but I do know that giving someone access to your webcam can make you vulnerable to being hacked.

So, as always with any online activity in which you choose to partake, proceed with caution.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
wear a condom just in case...

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

probably won't get preggers, either.

"probably"
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Dani
There's also hacking to consider. I'm sure we all know at least one person who puts tape across their webcam for fear of being hacked and watched by strangers. I'm not sure if that's just fear mongering or not, but I do know that giving someone access to your webcam can make you vulnerable to being hacked.

I know I do. I have tape across mine at all times. I hardly ever cam, unless it is with my niece. Once I'm done Skyping with her, it goes right back up. That kind of thing freaks me out. I think more people should be careful on this issue. Way too many hackers out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

So, as always with any online activity in which you choose to partake, proceed with caution.

I've often wondered about this as well. I'm sure it's possible to intercept communication between two users as it is possible to intercept any internet traffic hence the reason for HTTPS. Skype has encryption but I'm sure someone savvy enough can break it. There's also the risk of the person you're camming with recording the video.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I'm sure we all know at least one person who puts tape across their webcam for fear of being hacked and watched by strangers. I'm not sure if that's just fear mongering or not, but I do know that giving someone access to your webcam can make you vulnerable to being hacked.

I have. If the NSA can hack into that, which according to Snowden they can, I can only assume that others can too. Fortunately a nice piece of black opaque tape came with my tin foil hat order ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Depends on whether or not you're doing it with strangers or someone you know/trust like in a long distance sort of thing.

Either way, cam sex is about as safe as you can get when it comes to the physical act of sex. But if you're doing it with a stranger, I'd recommend removing anything identifying (unique artwork or posters, for example). Also removing any mail with your address on it wouldn't hurt, as you never know if you're camming with someone who's technologically savvy enough to zoom in and decipher something like that. And make sure they won't have any clues to use to find you (for example, being able to hear if you live near train tracks or an airport).

Good advice. I just taped mine. I've only skyped with friends and family. But I read about people being hacked and viewed by strangers.