Login

Teach

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lady's would you teach a guy how to have sex if it was his first time and feel honor about it? Or laugh at him?
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason Clint Eastwood springs to mind. And by the way you've made a typo - ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it once, and once only. Well, several times with the same boy, if you see what I mean. So yes, and it was good fun although I prefer men with confidence. Mind you, you're talking really, really eager to please!
Lurker
0 likes
I taught a lady 20 years my junior once - and she was a very willing and eager student!
0 likes
No I like men around my own age

I want a partner who because of our like ages have like experiences

But I am unusual

And a LOT of women would enjoy bringing first time pleasure to a new yet legal student!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
For some reason Clint Eastwood springs to mind. And by the way you've made a typo - ?

Sorry about the typo. (I really hate laptops)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse
Done it once, and once only. Well, several times with the same boy, if you see what I mean. So yes, and it was good fun although I prefer men with confidence. Mind you, you're talking really, really eager to please!

Your right on that. I never had sex before and I really want to please whomever is in bed with me and/or girlfriend/wife if you see what I mean smile Is it so wrong of me because of that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
No I like men around my own age

I want a partner who because of our like ages have like experiences

But I am unusual

And a LOT of women would enjoy bringing first time pleasure to a new yet legal student!

I'm talking about a guy the same age as you who never had sex of any kind smile