Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys if you could choose the size how many inches would you want your penis?

last reply
37 replies
3.1k views
2 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
My husband is 6 inches but he always says he would love to be 8 he thinks that is the perfect weapon. I love the 6 inches he has.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no quarrels with my current apparatus, nor a desire to change it.
It serves it's purpose to an acceptable degree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9 inches would be a good nice size.
Lurker
1 like
It's not the size that matters its how you use it!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
8 I guess

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by kinkyk
It's not the size that matters its how you use it!

It matters to men ;)

Lurker
0 likes
Touché ! But surely pleasing your woman is more important than the actual size?
0 likes
Quote by kinkyk
Touché ! But surely pleasing your woman is more important than the actual size?

Are you saying 8" penises can not be pleasurable to women? Besides the question was just about the size.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my 7 3/4 long uncut, maybe a little thicker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am super small but would love to be 6-8 inchs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a little bigger would be nice but I have to say I am happy with what I've got
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It isn't the size that matters it is the dolls$ signs that count.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy with what I've got, 7.5".....times when I think an extra inch would be good though ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
between 6 to 7 inches works for me.
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
Lurker
0 likes
Im happy with what I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If only I were smaller, but what can you do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found that my 8 inches is enough to please I guess because of the thickness too. I have several women say it hurt them and to me it is all about the pleasure I give them.I have been told it is not the size but how you use it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My experience over the years is that mid-sized penises give me more pleasure than big ones. What is most important is whether the man knows how to use it properly
Lurker
0 likes
I'm fully satisfied with what I have
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Im 6.5 inches but would like a thicker one

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would be happy to have the size I had when I was in my teens and twenties 5.5 to 6 inches, hard and pointed up. It was good enough to make four babies and hit her cervix often (ouch).

These days when I get hard it is only about 4 inches, and nowhere near as hard or thick.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I had prostate surgery and I lost some length. So I'm now 5+. That's OK with wife. What's bad is that I have difficulty maintaining a hard-on, even with sildenifil. I miss the good Ole days of a nice 6" hard on.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Satisfied with my six inches. Would I rather be taller, or have a different eye color, or skin color? No: I'm happy with myself the way I am. These are things we absolutely don't get to choose, so why obsess over it? Hell, even my six was too long with one woman in certain positions that I like. But then again she hadn't had kids, so who knows? It doesn't really matter anyway.

Run what you brung, I say. Seems to matter a lot more to most men than to most women. Think about it, guys: don't most of us enjoy women with a wide range of breast sizes? Sure, big'uns get attention, but when it comes down to it size is not the most important thing. If anything, variety is a good thing. I've been with a woman who was amply endowed but boring in bed, and another whose tits were probably smaller than mine but she was an animal in bed. Guess whom I'd rather sleep with again, given the chance? Size is Just. Not. That. Important. I'm sure it's similar for women and cock size.

Stop worrying, and maximize your enjoyment with body you've got.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

10 inches 😲 I'm 6. I mean why not ? It could be fun to try. There are no really downside to having a larger penis I think. I guess it could be a challenge to cram it into a pair of bicycle shorts when I am training. Running could also be a little demanding in terms of clothing.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
2 likes

The average UK penis is between 5ft 10" & 6ft tall

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well, I don't know. Years ago when I did measure I was pushing closer to 8" . I liked that and was told by more than one that it was good in length and circumference. So, I was happy enough with his size but it's also a case of diminishing returns I fear.... Life!