vaginal orgasm

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a woman doesn't have a vaginal orgasm, is it because the man's penis is small?
Lurker
0 likes
If I don't have one it's because my mind isn't in the right place for it - entirely not reliant on physical activities, but a blend of physical and mental.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
A lot of women can't reach orgasm through penetration alone. Nothing to do with penis size.
Lurker
0 likes
I rarely have orgasms from penetration alone, and I have lots and lots of orgasms. Most are clitoral and my husband will use his fingers to give me multiple Gspot orgasms (I can even squirt like that)...but just penetration no...feels wonderful and hubby has an above average size cock but have a hard time having an orgasm like that.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by tejax
If a woman doesn't have a vaginal orgasm, is it because the man's penis is small?

No. A purely vaginal orgasm is actually fairly rare; if a woman has an orgasm, it almost always involves some kind of stimulation of the clitoris. Penis size doesn't really affect that, as a rule.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nope. Not usually. You really need to have your mind involved to have a killer vaginal orgasm. Size really doesn't have a lot to do with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheUprightMan

No. A purely vaginal orgasm is actually fairly rare; if a woman has an orgasm, it almost always involves some kind of stimulation of the clitoris. Penis size doesn't really affect that, as a rule.

Yup, ditto to all the above. Have never had one from penetration, only from clitoral stimulation. I suspect that possibly the size could contribute to some clitoral stimulation if there is enough dexterity and the position lends itself to the movement meaning the clit is stimulated by the penis during penetration, but yeah, dexterity more than size in that situation!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
If I don't have one it's because my mind isn't in the right place for it - entirely not reliant on physical activities, but a blend of physical and mental.

After making this comment I did a lot of research on the topic and am surprised at the sheer number of women who cannot orgasm this way no matter what - evidently, that puts me in with a very small percentage of women who not only can, but prefer it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my vagina is a bit of an anomaly because clitoral stimulation is less likely to get me to orgasm than penetration. Usually if a guy is unable to make me orgasm through penetration I introduce toys because that's the only way its happening.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
like many have stated, vaginal orgasms require a lot concentration. penis size isn't an issue.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had lots of vagina orgasms, but there is that word again.

But things have to be just right. I think it is just as much my fault as his when I fail to have an orgasm from Penetration alone. Even, if I do not have an orgasm My God it feel good.

Now if he gets me right to the edge, before penetration a most glorious Orgasm is almost a certainty.