Only with my closest friends and my partner (4 votes) 29%
Only with my closest friends (1 vote) 7%
Only with my partner (9 votes) 64%
I'd never use a toy that was previously used (2 votes) 14%
Other (please discuss) (1 vote) 7%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Sharing Toys

How comfortable are you about sharing toys with other people?

Is it something that thoroughly disgusts you and that you'd therefore never do? Or are you okay with it in some specific circumstances?

- Would you possibly share a vibrator with one of your closest female friends (to test it, for example)?

- What if your significant other asked you to penetrate his ass with your favorite toy?

- What about toys that your current lover used with previous partners?

- Does it entirely depend on the material of the toy?

Technically, some toys are non-porous and/or can be 100% sanitized (eg. silicone, glass, stainless steel), but I know that there's also a big psychological component to it.

So, what's your perspective on the matter? Thanks for sharing!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'd have no problem sharing a toy with my partner. as far as a close friend goes, i could see that as well. i'm sure they'd run it through the dishwasher before returning it, but i'd give it another spin just out of habit.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am comfortable enough to share my bed with you, I am most likely going to share toys also.
Lurker
0 likes
If I lend it then I won't have it.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
My bf and I have "his 'n' hers" anal beads. Different colours so we don't mix them up!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kind of like my tooth brush.. not even my closest friend would use my tooth brush. My partner and I would have to really, really, really (did I say really?) know each other well for me to share my tooth brush. So that will hold true when we share toys.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've shared body fluids with so many people, what's a little toy-sharing?