Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Photography - are you willing to pose?

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, if your husband or BF asked you to pose for him while he photographs you, would you do it? I'm asking specifically about posing for erotic photos.

For example, would you pose while:
- ...wearing sexy lingerie?
- ...wearing an erotic/sexy outfit, whether something you could wear in public or purely as an erotic fantasy?
- ...completely nude?
- ...in public?
- ...in situations in which you would not normally engage, for the sake of creating erotic art?
- ...in the act, for example while giving a blowjob or receiving head or being fucked?

If he did ask you, would you be flattered? Offended? Secretly thrilled?

If you like the idea of being the model, but are slightly hesitant, what would he do to help you feel more comfortable and enjoy the experience?

I've been photographing my wife for many years - I'm very curious how it works for other couples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on how much I liked him. If I ever get married, I plan on doing a boudoir photo shoot and giving the pictures to my husband.

I would be flattered, and I would at least let him take pictures, but if I didn't like them, make him delete them.

I have had my lovers take pictures of naked, in lingerie, "in the act" as you said.
0 likes
The man I am married too?

Oh yes I would love to dress up be nude anything he wants

The trust of my love would free me

As long as they got deleted at some point

Would hate to ah pass away and have my kids suffer THAT trauma of lol seeing me

For a boyfriend..no...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a Erotic Nude done years ago for my husband to be. He has a reproduction of the General John Pershing Desk about 5'by 8' feet.

I am sitting on the top of the desk leaning back on both hands with my legs spread a bit and both feet flat on the top of the desk.

Just about as exposed as a woman can be.

He loves it and shows just about anyone who will look and I love it too since he is so proud of it.

I found it very exciting to be photographed like that.

I have also modeled for both professional photographers and playmates.

I am pleased and honored when asked. Or did I suggest I should be photographed in the nude?

Think I am too old to do it again?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I had a Erotic Nude done years ago for my husband to be. He has a reproduction of the General John Pershing Desk about 5'by 8' feet.

I am sitting on the top of the desk leaning back on both hands with my legs spread a bit and both feet flat on the top of the desk.

Just about as exposed as a woman can be.

He loves it and shows just about anyone who will look and I love it too since he is so proud of it.

I found it very exciting to be photographed like that

Think I am too old to do it again?

Too old??? Never! It's simply not possible to be "too old" to express one's self erotically. At least that's my opinion. My wife is in her late 50s and I find her to be as sexy and erotic as ever. Here's a photo I shot of her last summer. Granted, it's just a leg view, but you get the idea.

The vision of you displayed on top of that desk is indeed intoxicating, and it's wonderful to hear that your husband is so proud of the result of that photo shoot. Has he ever had the pleasure of having you pose for him to photograph?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've modeled nude professionally since I was 18. My boyfriend is also a photographer, and I've posed for every kind of erotic shot imaginable, indoors, outdoors, and for a dozen different photographers. I'm very comfortable in my skin, and have hundreds of nude pictures in my portfolio.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my mom had me do a photoshoot with her friend who is a photographer. It wasn't really "erotic" or anything, but she did get me to wear some lingerie. My mom says I'll appreciate having the photos when I'm older. IDK? Anyways it was fun, but I'm way too short to model . My friend Cindy models and does fashion shows, but she's much taller than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the photographer
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We had the opportunity to indulge in an erotic photo shoot a week or two ago...nobody home but us, so we turned our house into a giant 'home' studio...and spent most of a day shooting some fantastically erotic photos of her.

Occasionally in the summer we can indulge in an outdoor location at a forested park not far from home...
Classified
0 likes
I have shot women as a voyeur on request.
It has always been anonymous as no faces were ever shown.
Very erotic for us both.
As opposed to shooting naked models, that can be so asexual!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to try it. I realize the male body is less sensual than a females. And my body is less attractive then it used to be (lol!!) but I would want to try a "bedroom" shoot with a professional. I want to see what it's like, what kind of poses are there that I could try? How to entice the viewer, etc. as opposed to just taking dick pics with different angles, which I think I have some skill with! Ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure I'd pose for another photographer....being one myself I prefer to press the shutter. As for taking erotic images - I love doing that. Have had the joy of working with models of all ages - some men as well and consider the human body a wonderful subject to photograph. So if anyone fancies it....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kind of unfortunate that the last five posts (including my own) are from guys, especially since this is an 'ask the gals' thread.

(I let myself off the hook since I started the thread in the first place so have sort of an obligation to keep it lively.)

Ladies, I'd love to hear from you. If you have ever posed for erotic photos, for your husband or b/f or even for an anonymous photographer, how did it make you feel? Was it fun and exciting, or was it somethiing you did under duress? Do you think the experience may have helped you overcome some personal barriers?

Were you pleased with the results? I know my wife is very surprised every time I show her the fruits of our shared labor...she's always surprised to find out that I'm not just making stuff up when I tell her how hot she looks.
Lurker
0 likes
I have ....i was a contributor to a website that catered to sexy photos...unfortunately the site was hacked and now my pictures are out on the web for all to take and re-post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lensman
I'm not sure I'd pose for another photographer....being one myself I prefer to press the shutter. As for taking erotic images - I love doing that. Have had the joy of working with models of all ages - some men as well and consider the human body a wonderful subject to photograph. So if anyone fancies it....

I'd say you pose 'very nicely' for your own lens Lensman! Very nicely indeed!!

X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
B.T.D.T. (Been there, done that) many moons ago.
These days the camera would probably malfunction in protest.