Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you consider it cheating if your gf/wife had sex with another girl?

last reply
66 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your gf/wife is in a bed having sex with another girl. Either its at a party and youve caught her in a spare room. Or they met on a girls night out and you came home late yours3lf tonfind them in your bed together.

Would you consider this cheating, the same as if she was having sex with a guy? Or could you let it slide as a sexual fantasy of yours being fulfilled?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your sexual identity has nothing to do with cheating

Keeping it a secret from your partner does

Betrayal has zero to do with gender

Whoops not a guy..smile
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Never did when I was married. Now I play the field, nothing serious with anyone. Love being a free agent!
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Whoops not a guy..smile

Fine, I'm a guy and I'll second your post. It is bang on.

If she wants to fulfill my fantasies, I should be involved in some way, not just stumbling on to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First: I'd be forgiving if I accidentally found my GF in bed with another woman but would feel left out if they didn't invite me to at least watch if not participate. Yes.... It would be cheating but I'd feel much less cheated on if it was with a woman.

Second: I think it's incredibly hot when women get together for sex and think it's a natural thing that they should pursue if they're so inclined.

I'm not saying that cheating is ok just that it doesn't feel like cheating when it happens with another woman. I've actually encountered this and got to watch a couple times and then got to have sex with her friend while my GF watched. It heightened our relationship and the sharing aspect of the other woman made us much more open with each other and our sex after that was even better than before which I didn't think would be possible.

My GF wasn't a lesbian but they had been friends since childhood and had been having fun together since way before I came on the scene.

I know that to some my attitude is strange but there you have it. It just seems natural to me and nobody can please a woman like another woman. I just tried to learn more about how to do oral from it because I ended up being tutored by her friend and became a better sex partner as a result of it.

I urge any man who stumbles on this to step back and take a few breaths and think it out and try to understand. Women are totally different creatures than we are and I think it's natural for them to seek out someone that truly understands them and that they crave the gentle loving touch of another woman, and since men and women aren't even of the same species (LOL) men have no chance ever truly understanding them.

Just one man's opinion.....
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as I was part of the equation, then no.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings
First: I'd be forgiving if I accidentally found my GF in bed with another woman but would feel left out if they didn't invite me to at least watch if not participate. Yes.... It would be cheating but I'd feel much less cheated on if it was with a woman.

Second: I think it's incredibly hot when women get together for sex and think it's a natural thing that they should pursue if they're so inclined.

I'm not saying that cheating is ok just that it doesn't feel like cheating when it happens with another woman. I've actually encountered this and got to watch a couple times and then got to have sex with her friend while my GF watched. It heightened our relationship and the sharing aspect of the other woman made us much more open with each other and our sex after that was even better than before which I didn't think would be possible.

My GF wasn't a lesbian but they had been friends since childhood and had been having fun together since way before I came on the scene.

I know that to some my attitude is strange but there you have it. It just seems natural to me and nobody can please a woman like another woman. I just tried to learn more about how to do oral from it because I ended up being tutored by her friend and became a better sex partner as a result of it.

I urge any man who stumbles on this to step back and take a few breaths and think it out and try to understand. Women are totally different creatures than we are and I think it's natural for them to seek out someone that truly understands them and that they crave the gentle loving touch of another woman, and since men and women aren't even of the same species (LOL) men have no chance ever truly understanding them.

Just one man's opinion.....

Just one question. How do you think most women would feel if you were with another man?

In answer to the original question: if she did it without my knowledge that she might then I'd be upset and consider it cheating. However if we had discussed it and she agreed I could join in whenever she did it then I wouldn't care.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Yes. Being betrayed by someone I love is not one of my sexual fantasies
Lurker
0 likes
No, I used to watch my girl have sex with a few of our good girl friends. I was allowed to join in a few times and other times I just drank a beer and enjoyed the view smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend has a girlfriend. All I ever asked was honesty. I believe there's two different desires when it comes to attraction to the opposite sex and same sex. I believe it's an experience that everyone should try. The fact that your partner may be attracted to and want interaction with the same sex does not mean that person is not devoted to you and would discontinue if it undermined a trust issue.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not as long as I'm invited to join in at some point.FYFEgVqnppCO2Puo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Whoops not a guy..smile

I fully agree with this comment from thesexynun. Cheating is betrayal. Involving others in your sex lives with the consenting knowledge of your wife/husband/partner can be a lot of fun as we've discovered, but keeping secrets from each other in our book is not acceptable, in any circumstances.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Whoops not a guy..smile

Totally agree with thesexynun. Cheating is related not to gender but to relationship. And it's up to you how your relationship looks like.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm on the same page as I think most everyone posting here - Especially like Apollo's add on about how you define your relationships.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
this has ALWAYS intrugued me. you sure better believe if i caught the fella sleeping with a man i'd consider it cheating. fantasies be DAMNED.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
In such a scenario, I'd call it cheating. No doubt.
As some have said, if it was a previously discussed topic (open relationship or some such thing) then I suppose it wouldn't be.
However, my personal preference is for an exclusive relationship, so walking in on them going at like rabbits it would end the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, I would be extremely excited, turned on.......with that being said if we have not talked about it before hand and came to an understanding of her desires and me giving her the go ahead to try it, I would consider it cheating regardless if it's with another woman or a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013
Your gf/wife is in a bed having sex with another girl. Either its at a party and youve caught her in a spare room. Or they met on a girls night out and you came home late yours3lf tonfind them in your bed together.

Would you consider this cheating, the same as if she was having sex with a guy? Or could you let it slide as a sexual fantasy of yours being fulfilled?

I'd be more surprised to find out that I had a wife or gf......I mean I know I had a good time last night but when did this happen.....
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd have to have a chat with her, I'd be excited and let's be honest it's a fantasy but unless I knew it was going on before hand I'd feel betrayed that she couldn't tell me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guy or girl - I wouldn't consider it cheating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Whoops not a guy..smile

She nailed it here. That said I've given her a green light if she ever wants to be with a woman. So if she did that it would be fantasy fulfilled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it would be cheating. If we'd talked about sharing and I knew it was happening then I wouldn't however if I came home to find my partner in bed with another man or woman without my prior knowledge then I'd feel betrayed.
Lurker
0 likes
If there was no penetration and she didn't like it- then no, however if they used some toys and liked it, well then yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Whoops not a guy..smile

Just as the beautiful lady says.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes of course it is. Doesn't matter if its with another female, still cheating. Doesn't it matter and what effect it has on a relationship? Well that's for the individual to decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by N16HTW1N6

Just one question. How do you think most women would feel if you were with another man?

In answer to the original question: if she did it without my knowledge that she might then I'd be upset and consider it cheating. However if we had discussed it and she agreed I could join in whenever she did it then I wouldn't care.

Maybe in his case they'd be relieved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good question.....if the relationship was supposed to be monagamous,
Probably a bit pissed, however don't waste an opportunity when a crises occurs!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Complete hall pass, women who love other women are a huge turn on for me, so I'd want to know all the details